T Nation

HELP with T3/Clen After Cycle

Currently 223 x 12%bf
5’8
18 inch arms
34 inch waist
So I am about to come back from deployment, i recently am coming off a 10 week Dymethazine/Dione to turina in the last 4 weeks, i am currently on h-drol and have 2 weeks left until i start my pct. I ordered clen/t3 in the mail and would love to look hard as a rock for the beach season when i return to the states. They will be here soon, and i wanted to run a moderate dose along with cleaning my diet up and shredding hard… whats the safest way to run it with minimal side effects and keeping the tremdous power i have attained over these last 6 months?

i was thinking -
clen 20/20/20/50/50/50/50/50 …
t3 at no more than 25-35mcg a day

please help me with some input…

[quote]BigJ612 wrote:
Currently 223 x 12%bf
5’8
18 inch arms
34 inch waist
So I am about to come back from deployment, i recently am coming off a 10 week Dymethazine/Dione to turina in the last 4 weeks, i am currently on h-drol and have 2 weeks left until i start my pct. I ordered clen/t3 in the mail and would love to look hard as a rock for the beach season when i return to the states. They will be here soon, and i wanted to run a moderate dose along with cleaning my diet up and shredding hard… whats the safest way to run it with minimal side effects and keeping the tremdous power i have attained over these last 6 months?

i was thinking -
clen 20/20/20/50/50/50/50/50 …
t3 at no more than 25-35mcg a day

please help me with some input…
[/quote]

If you are on other androgens that will help you preserve muscle, you would be ok with ramping up to as much as 100 mcg/day on the T3. Though honestly, I don’t think theres a big difference between 50 and 100.

Clen should be ramped up to about 80, if you can handle it. Don’t take it for more than 2 weeks at a time because it won’t work after that.

VTBalla, i think i might be screwed then, like i said my brother im about to come off all the androgens… this would actually be during a pct with formadrol, temox at 20mg/day for 2 weeks, ya know, trib, zinc, the otc works:-\ its just ALL i have right now on the ocean here…

would it be better to just not do the t3 and wait till i get some TEST on shore?

VTBalla, i think i might be screwed then, like i said my brother im about to come off all the androgens… this would actually be during a pct with formadrol, temox at 20mg/day for 2 weeks, ya know, trib, zinc, the otc works:-\ its just ALL i have right now on the ocean here…

would it be better to just not do the t3 and wait till i get some TEST on shore?

^^^ Probably hit or miss. Your HPTA is very fragile during PCT anyway, so you may be producing even less androgen than normal, off cycle, so your potential for muscle wasting COULD be greater. This is really dependent on the person.

I know I certainly wouldn’t go above 50 mg. There is some evidence that Clen will help, but I question the studies showing that.

Of note, Bill Roberts has recommended adding a mere 12.5 mg/day of T3 as a stand alone to “supplement” your body’s natural T3 production. Honestly, I don’t think this would work since your body should recognize the addition and downregulate TSH, and thus your T4->T3 production/conversion rate to compensate. But Bill is really fucking smart and experienced, so he may be right.

If I were you, I’d just wait until I was on Test. But you could just try it and if you see signs of muscle wasting (probably best judged by strength decreases) then you can nix it.

alright im gonna give it a shot then, very low dosage for maybe a week or too along with the clen, i still train heavy so we will see what happens, thanks balla