Help with T Levels Treatment

Can it be affected by not eating before the cbc ?

In your second report alt and ast values are well in range. I dont know which is updated report the first one or second one in first one they are elevated. They are not affected if you have empty stomach before blood test

The second one is the latest but only a month apart what can have made it change that fast

Are you on meds? May be medicines prescribed by your doctor in the period between these 2 reports has lowered your ast and alt values .
How are you feeling nowdays energetically and emotionally?
Your TSH should be near 1 . But my TSH values also lies around 2.3 so that may not cause your T at such a low level.
Have your GI blood loss resolved ? May be your t level can shot up after it first get over with it and ask your doctor about any issues other than T level and get them resolved. After you are done with other issues try to eat balanced diet include protein and nuts on regular basis and vit d3 supplementation if you are not getting enough through sunlight. Try to be stressfree and get your blood test done after 2-3 months .
I have done like this and my total T increased from 180 to 820 . And in between they were around 550-640 ranges and last one was 820 total T now i am feeling better than before . Do not jump on TRT immediatly.

Hello and thank you for your time I appreciate it
I am not on mes just taking multi vit fish oil
Just started to take vit D
A bit confused about what dosage to use tho
I do not know that I ever had gi blood loss how can I know for sure?
I do have problems sleeping and keep waking up at night
Other than that I try to introduce nuts and more proteins to my diet
How much better did you feel with that change

Your Sleeping problems are due to your low T levels.I donā€™t want to be on TRT. TRT will help me feeling better but now things are going well.I changed my place now I am living in less polluted city and I donā€™t have any sleep issues now . My mood is better and I am cheerful now .
Regarding the dosage of vitamin D go through the Ksman post above he has mentioned the dosage.
In my case workout affected me negatively when i had 180 T level. Eat balanced diet and moderate to low workout , keep stress low and check your levels after some time.
Maybe you can bounce from your current level to higher oneā€™s.
If you want TRT then you are eligible for it also since your T level is very low.

Wow thatā€™s really Low for you to be avoiding TRT. Best of luck.

@equalo212 To whom you are replying regarding avoiding TRT? TRT is for life so we should try all other means before jumping on it. To be on TRT is individual decision. His low levels have some underlying cause he should find that and try to cure it naturally first.

Good thought but something out of another ideal universe. Well if someone can live with this, then who am I to say anything. You are right with it being a personal decision.

If you sleep okay, not work all day, train a bit and live a generally decent lifestyle, at 23 it should not be borderline low, let alone this low. I think that itā€™s wishful thinking that some diet changes will relieve hyoogonadism symptoms in such cases but thatā€™s just my opinion. When we say, itā€™s a long term decision, we must also think of it through the other end, I wouldnā€™t want to waste my years with problems that are prominent with low T just to delay the inevitable.

Agree with you but sometimes stress and other issues ie gear use ā€¦ also lower T. We should give some time to body to respond naturally because such low levels are not common.

1 Like

Hey guys not trying to fight TRT but before my eating disorder/weight loss when I was a D1 athlete I had literally HUGE libido and would wake up with a hard on everyday and stuff like that idk if that changes something

Your issue is not genetic ie kallaman syndrome, as you have huge libido and normal functioning . Your eating disorder may be culprit also as it could lower your cholestrol and protein levels which causes low T . Eat balanced diet as i have said earlier and then check your levels you will get to know your peak natural levels. Immediately opting for TRT is not good choice , rest is your decision. Ask Ksman about your doubts he is real expert .

What do you consider a good testosterone/muscle building diet? Can you give me a little meal plan ?

When LH is really low and FSH is not, we have to be concerned that there is a FSH secreting testicular cancer. FSH secreting pituitary adinomas are rare. On -effective- TRT, LH/FSH should go to zero. If FSH does not, there is a problem.

You are iodine deficient.
Check oral body temperatures as suggested in thyroid basis sticky.
Thyroid labs: TSH, fT3, fT4

Please look at my prior posts for things that you have not responded to.

I told you exactly what to do.

From stool test you can know that

Well that doesnā€™t sound too good haha
What do you consider a good testosterone/muscle building diet? Can you give me a little meal plan ?

Ksman:
Can intestine blood loss be seen through bloody stool? Iā€™ve been shitting blood

did the stool test, everything came back fie, here are my latest labs
Also the doctor gave me the following options:

1. Testosterone injections - these are inexpensive. T injections can impair your own testicular function though usually that functionality will return after discontinuation, This will always raise your levels.
  2. hCG (trade names include Pregnyl and Novarel) - these are also injections. hCG is similar to the pituitary hormone LH and stimulates the testicles to produce more testosterone. Very expensive. Will not work if the testicles are unable to respond.
  3. Clomiphene citrate - this is a tablet and stimulates the pituitary to produce more hormone (LH) that in turn stimulates the testicles to produce more testosterone. Not intended for long term use but can safely be used for several month. Will not work if the pituitary is not able to respond or if the testicles are not able to respond.

What would you guys advice

Thank you i advance

ODIUM 137 135-146 mmol/L Final QBA
POTASSIUM 5.0 3.5-5.3 mmol/L Final QBA
CHLORIDE 102 98-110 mmol/L Final QBA
CARBON DIOXIDE 23 20-31 mmol/L Final QBA
GLUCOSE 76 65-99 MG/DL Final QBA
UREA NITROGEN 21 7-25 MG/DL Final QBA
CREATININE 1.04 0.60-1.35 mg/dL Final QBA
BUN/CREATININE RATIO N/A 6-22 Final QBA
Bun/Creatinine ratio is not reported when the BUN
and creatinine values are within normal limits.

CALCIUM 9.2 8.6-10.3 MG/DL Final QBA
PROTEIN, TOTAL 6.8 6.1-8.1 G/DL Final QBA
ALBUMIN 4.8 3.6-5.1 G/DL Final QBA
GLOBULIN, CALCULATED 2.0 1.9-3.7 G/DL Final QBA
A/G RATIO 2.4 1.0-2.5 Final QBA
BILIRUBIN, TOTAL 1.1 0.2-1.2 MG/DL Final QBA
AST 38 10-40 U/L Final QBA
ALT 58 9-46 U/L High Final QBA
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 59 40-115 U/L Final QBA
Fasting reference interval
Analysis performed on aliquotted specimen. CO2 may be decreased
due to greater exposure of specimen to air.

NON-AFRICAN AMERICAN EGFR 101 > OR = 60 mL/min/1.73m2 Final QBA
AFRICAN AMERICAN EGFR 117 > OR = 60 mL/min/1.73m2 Final QBA

LH, SERUM 1.1 1.5-9.3 mIU/mL Low Final QBA
FSH, SERUM 4.7 1.6-8.0 mIU/mL Final QBA
PROLACTIN, SERUM 8.6 2.0-18.0 ng/mL Final QBA
SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN 42 10-50 nmol/L Final AM
TESTOSTERONE,TOTAL,LCMSMS 137 250-1100 ng/dL Low Final AM

What do think of my last post