Help With Switch to Dark Side

[quote]sapasion wrote:
I gotta say that’s quite a low dose of Test E most of them are dosed at 200-250mg’s/ml. Meaning you’d only need 1cc twice of week. Double check with your source as 75mg/ml would be the least concentrated Enan I’d ever heard of[/quote]

I thought that too when i originally asked but he assured me this was correct. He actually got a lab to test some of the products to ensure they were correctly dosed (and the right compounds) as he is coming up to a serious comp and needed to be 100%…also confirmed for him that the source was still as reliable as past 6years.

I will see what I can drum up cos he may have had the Enan tested.

Test Cypionate 250 mg (generic) 10 ml
Test Prop 500ml bladder 100 mg
Test Enanthate 200 ml Bladder 75 mg
Test Prop 100 ml Bottle 100 mg

also

Primoteston (unsure spelling) Enanthate 250mg 10ml

These were some of the Test options I have… not including Sust.

The Bastardboy

Thanks Bill, will definitely taking site injection schedule on-board.

I think most stuff is relatively expensive here in Australia. Just not that big source south of the border like U.S. and from what I hear our customs are kinda crazy…but mainly cos we are so scared of our ecosystem being damaged.

On the topic though, and I won’t ask for any names or sources, does anyone know if there are UG labs in Australia? Just curious as we have the standard ‘recreational’ drug labs in abundance but never heard of a steroid lab bust here…ever.

The Bastardboy

I have just found out I can’t get Proviron. As i stated in original post, I was hoping to be able to but unfortunately this is not the case. I have asked about clomid and this is also not possible.

So in terms of PCT all i am able to get is

Pregnyl 5000iu (3 in a box)
Nolvadex D 20mg
and for what it’s worth as some have suggested it can help post-cycle
Ephidrene 25mg

If i can’t find proviron does this mean I should scrap my plans until able to obtain it?

The Bastardboy

I would not necessarily scrap plans but you will need to look at something to replace the proviron with during your cycle. Now you may have to run 10-20mg’s of nolva or give the Anastrozole a closer look. Anastrozole can be quite expensive in pill form. Its a better value if you can find a research chemical form but down under I don’t know what you have access to.

What a pain in the ass. I have checked but at this stage, this is all I can obtain. I have been told I ‘may possibly’ be able to get some proviron but it is hard to get (at least through my source) in any appreciable amounts and given it is in demand…

Am i way out of line to think I could simply use 20mg Nolva EOD throughout cycle and then use as per PCT regime?? Keeping in mind if i found i was getting estro symptoms i would boost Nolva during cycle. I recognise proviron and nolva have different actions however what choice do i have? If i have to wait I guess I have already waited years but I am sure you can all appreciate my position.

The Bastardboy

I wouldn’t worry about the no Proviron; 20 mg every day of the Nolva will ordinarily be fine. Personally I wouldn’t make that every other day on waiting to observe a problem and then, having the problem, increasing.

Bastardboy, you have a PM.

[quote]Bastardboy wrote:
Given I am would be purchasing 75mg/ml Test-E would it be best to inject say 3cc Mon and 3cc Thurs to avoid large injection at one site? I trust this would also provide more steady blood hormone profile. I understand with long half lives this isn’t necessary but would this situation be applicable?

[/quote]

I’ve been doing the 75mg/ml Test E, and jabbing 3ml into each leg every Monday. It’s worked just fine for me that way.

Johnny! Been waiting to hear from you. Is Australia one of the only places where 75mg Test-E is around cos nobody else seems to have heard of it? Would there be any downside of say using 3ml in one leg Mon and 3ml in other leg on Thurs?

Cheers,

The Bastardboy

[quote]Bastardboy wrote:
I’ve been doing the 75mg/ml Test E, and jabbing 3ml into each leg every Monday. It’s worked just fine for me that way.

Johnny! Been waiting to hear from you. Is Australia one of the only places where 75mg Test-E is around cos nobody else seems to have heard of it? Would there be any downside of say using 3ml in one leg Mon and 3ml in other leg on Thurs?

Cheers,

The Bastardboy

[/quote]

Hey Bastardboy,

Yes I think Oz is the only place where the 75mg/ml Test E is available. You must have the Ropel bladder pack? It’s actually meant for sheep, to prevent the disease of ‘sheath rot’.

However, I have heard that when some farmers dose their sheep, it’s like “one for you, one for me”, lol. So that probably explains why there are some really big and strong farm boys around here…

Test E is okay to be dosed once a week as I do, but 3ml Mon and Thurs sounds like a viable dosing option. You’ll still be getting 450mg/week into you.

Most guys do their glutes, but I like quad shots because I can see and control them, and use a finer needle.

Cheers,

Johnny

However, I have heard that when some farmers dose their sheep, it’s like “one for you, one for me”, lol. So that probably explains why there are some really big and strong farm boys around here…

Classic!

I just figured the 2x/week injection would keep a more ‘stable’ blood work.

After reading up on Z-Track injection method, think it may be easier site to use. Be nice if i could just ask one of the hot nurses at work but somehow I think its best to keep to myself!

I keep going around in circles with the PCT. Proviron during the cycle but only after about 3weeks til end of cycle. Then Nolva at 40mg for 2weeks, 20mg for 2 weeks. IF symptoms during cycle then add in Nolva at 40mg day until disappear although proviron is weak AI anyway so hopefully not needed.

So where does clomid fit into it and would you think it necessary at all? Is it just a weaker alternative to nolva? (I am sure its a bit more complicated than that but for arguements sake…)

Thanks,

The Bastardboy

[quote]Bastardboy wrote:
I just figured the 2x/week injection would keep a more ‘stable’ blood work.
[/quote]
Another guy in the thread “Titan Labs, Eco Oils, & PTC Oh My!” has been using the Mon/Thur split injection method of 500mg Test E per week, for 4 weeks and said it’s done nothing for him so far.

Whereas in my case, I did a lower dose of 450mg/week Test E, the whole lot in two shots every Monday. Also with a 30mg/day D-Bol kickstart from Mon-Fri (taking weekends off the gear)…and have had great results, which were really starting to kick in by week 3.

I weighed in at 78.8kg at start of cycle and by Week 7, am up to 85kg, with heaps of strength increase, moderate acne (which I’m combatting with antibiotics) and no signs of gyno or hair loss.

Perhaps you should try what I’ve been doing?

[quote]I keep going around in circles with the PCT. Proviron during the cycle but only after about 3weeks til end of cycle. Then Nolva at 40mg for 2weeks, 20mg for 2 weeks. IF symptoms during cycle then add in Nolva at 40mg day until disappear although proviron is weak AI anyway so hopefully not needed.

So where does clomid fit into it and would you think it necessary at all? Is it just a weaker alternative to nolva? (I am sure its a bit more complicated than that but for arguements sake…)
[/quote]

The only PCT i’m going to use is Clomid for 10-14 days, starting 2 weeks after the Test E wears off. Plus, perhaps, a taper off the Test during the last few weeks of cycle, which seems to be recommended on this board.

As far as PCT goes, according to RC’s website, as I’ve posted before,

“In most cases Clomid can normalize the testosterone level and the spermatogenesis (sperm development) within 10-14 days. For this reason Clomid is primarily taken after steroids are discontinued…As for the dosage, 50-100mg/day seems to be sufficient…The duration of intake should not exceed 10 to 14 days.”

I’ll just go by the supplier’s directions in that case. The only thing PCT is required for, IMO, is to bring your balls back online - i.e. normalize testosterone and sperm production by the testicles. So that’s where Clomid fits in.

Also, to my knowledge, Nolva or other anti-estrogens are mainly for combatting gyno, so in my case I feel I don’t need them because I don’t have a problem with it so far. I also do not bloat up much, and retain my hair pretty well. Added to the fact that taking Nolva concurrently with a cycle minimizes one’s gains to a slight degree. Other members can correct me if I’m wrong here or chime in with their views.

Anyway, I just keep dosages and concurrent drugs minimal and simple, to minimize sides and keep the gains maximal.

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:

Bastardboy wrote;
Classic!
[/quote]

LMAO! Yes, if I were a farmer I wouldn’t be letting the juice go to waste, I’d be doing the same thing.

I’ve heard that one particular Aussie bodybuilder actually bought himself a racehorse (!), just so he could get a smooth, constant supply of prescription veterinary anabolic steroids…

Hey Guys,
I’ve been following this post very closely because my situation is similar to BastardBoy although I’m in Canada so I have slightly easier access to stuff than he does. Just to put all the information that everyone has contributed together…

-start cycle and wait for symptoms, if symptoms manifest then start 40mg Nolva ED (do you stay at this dosage till end of cycle and then taper during PCT?)
-start HCG couple weeks out from end of cycle and then stay on it for 2 weeks?
-for PCT wait two weeks after cycle then start Nolva 40mg ED for two weeks then reduce to 20mg ED for another two weeks (does the time period you wait between end of cycle and start of PCT depend on half life of AAS used?)
-if running Proviron then not usually necessary to run Nolva unless symptoms still appear

Is Clomid used in conjunction with Nolva or HCG or both? Sorry, I still don’t really understand this one.

I may have misintepreted information so please correct me if im wrong. Also, I think it would be easier for me to get research chemical Nolva(oral form I think), is that better/worse than other forms of Nolva?

3c1ipse

No one needs to run both Clomid and Nolva either on cycle or post cycle. Gain reduction on cycle from nolva would be mirrored using clomid as well. PCT they’re too close to call. Honestly, unless you try both on separate cycles and get your labs done before and after you won’t know for sure.

I choose Nolva for me and recommend it for others. There seems to be little doubt it is the superior on cycle product. PCT wise the debate will live on

[quote]Bastardboy wrote:
After reading up on Z-Track injection method, think it may be easier site to use. Be nice if i could just ask one of the hot nurses at work but somehow I think its best to keep to myself!

[/quote]

Au contraire. That’s exactly what I do. I always prefer to have someone else do my glutes. So I have my “personal nurse” do mine for me. Its a win win situation.

Would the nurses’ name happen to be Bruno, who is 6’3" 250 lbs? lol jk

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Bastardboy wrote:

Au contraire. That’s exactly what I do. I always prefer to have someone else do my glutes. So I have my “personal nurse” do mine for me. Its a win win situation.[/quote]

I have a lot to learn Jedi Master…