Help with sust / d-bol cycle !!!

I am in my second week of a 6 week sust/d-bol cycle. I am taking sust 500/week, d-bol 30mg/day, and adex .5mg/day. I have plenty of clomid for post cycle, and I am going to be getting some HCG. My question is, how much HCG should I get and when should I start and stop taking it. I have noticed a little shrinkage, and know it will probably get worse in the wweeks to come.

take the hcg sat and sunday at 250-500iu/day. take it till week 8 if using the sus right to week 6. then hit the clomid

Since the Sustanon has long acting esters, I would start HCG therapy about 3 weeks AFTER my LAST shot of Sustanon. Blood serum levels are still somewhat high during the couple weeks when your cycle ends. In my opinion, taking your HCG before those alloted 3 weeks will be useless.

More importantly is your Clomid. HCG is great at “jump starting your balls with cables”, but your Clomid will serve a better purpose as you combine the 2 together and stay on Clomid for a couple of extra weeks because of the high estrogen enviroment your body is in. Good luck.

omg i thought we resolved this already.

It must be nice to know everything like you do pee-dog.

right i’m with ya testies. p-dog sux my ass. I’ve been on a lot of threads and he always chimes in with useless shit.

Bro are you sure you’re not just playing with your balls too much? Can they actually shrink up to the point of noticing in 2 weeks? Anyone, anyone?

I suggest doing a search on Hcg. There were some pretty good threads not too long ago that were pretty explanitory.
Or you can follow the advice just given blindly if you like, and let us know how things turn out P-22.

look you assholes. i wasnt referring to the person asking the question. i was referring to the person who responded with the horrible hcg post cycle advice. if you dumb dicks were around here long enough you would know we had a thread in regards to this very issue that went on for weeks.

dont come on this board talking shit about me you metro queers. get your head out of your ass before you come fucking with the big dogs.

youve got to love it when to a-holes with 14 posts total between them try to talk some shit. why do i get the feeling the late “mdog” has something to do with this?

upon further review of his previous posts i have determined that testies is mdog. “testies” mis-spelled gave it away.

Wow 5 posts. I do not know who mdog is or tdog or any other dog. The correct spelling of my log on name was already used For Your Information pee-dog. Although it seems obvious why people are leaving when 1 out of 2 posts made by pee-dog refer to gays, guy?s nuts on his forehead, or some other unrelated sexually bizarre topic. I apologize to the board for this off topic response. I will no longer give pee-dog attention and disrupt this board.

mdog err… i mean testies, its amazing how someone who just registered with the ole mag here has so much knowledge of past escapades. not only mine but brentm as well. everyone knows your mdog, now crawl back into the hole you came out of and stay the fuck in it this time.

if you have a problem with my posts in regards to sex, blow jobs, dry humping, etc. you must have a problem with this entire board then. we all talk about getting our dicks sucked and ramming hos in the ass while chomping on 50mg ip d-bol tabs.

wtf have you contributed to this forum under this name, mdog, or your other alias baraphobic1?

way to come on board and make new friends “testies.”

P-dog, Just wondering how do you know all this about the different allias’ for sure? P-22
p.s. - I support what you said %100

P22
I don’t know why I’m doing this but to set things straight. I have been lurking here for a few months now, just before EF went down the tubes. You do not need to be a member to read the forums. I read this forum and the photo forum. There was an argument between that Bret guy and swolecat. I don’t know why pee-dog thinks I have to contribute to know this? I don’t think there is a forum here that pee-dog doesn’t make some off topic remark in so it is not hard to spot him. He has some sort of paranoia going on. I guess I am Shipley too? I was just fed up with the MR. know it all attitude he has with any new comer. It?s great if you have the knowledge and are willing to share it, but you don’t need this holier than thou attitude. The guy is a legend in his own mind. Well I?ll go back to lurking or the f***n hole I crawled out of as pee-dog put it. Time to pick my boy up from kindergarten and head to the in-laws for the weekend. Cheers.

Testies: I can’t vouch for every post P-dog has made as being appropriate and the like, however the comment (basically exasperation) he made after MassNutrition’s post I think speaks for the way many of us feel on this site when someone comes from out of nowwhere i.e. a new poster (who has gained no respect or credibility with the vets of this site) and post some info that is clearly eroneous and matter of fact dangerous in the sense that if his advice was followed, the opposite effect would be achieved rather than the desired results. A few months ago we had a long thread where we discussed the uses/ missuse of hcg and its consequences. I guess with this in mind we expect people to do some research before they ask questions (view the newbie threads) and we also expect that individuals giving advice should know what they are talking about. If they don’t then they will probably get flamed, and they deserve it. P-22

Thanks for the reference testies. I come to these forums to learn. Not listen to useless crap from P-dog.
P-dogg, do you reply in every forum? Most of the time you have nothing useful to say. You always put someone down working hard, you know shit. 1/2 the time you make no sense, probably one of those cell phone guys in the gym, never racks weights, talks smack about how big you are but i’ve never seen you post a pic. Strange. You probably tell the ladies how big and strong you are but probably squat to pee just like them hence the name pee dog. Why do you always talk about gays and metros are you one? Must be, punk ass bitch. You actually make some people not want to come back to listen to your usless crap. Life does not start and stop at your covienence you miserable piece of shit. I’m out.

P-22 thanks you summed up my point quite well. and no, i dont know for certain who these fags are but i have a pretty good idea.

and to the two crab people. you are obviously trolls that come here to stir shit up. neither of you (probabaly the same person) has offered one piece of advice or asked a relevant questions ince you have been here.

since you say i degrade people and run them off, why dont you show me some quotes of where i have done that?

your both trolls and you will be gone just like the rest of them real soon. how long do you think the board mods will let you come to this site just to attack one person for no reason?

it is such a shame that the internet allows pussies like you to run your fucking mouth without suffering the consequences.

those are some real big words for someone that doesnt have to back them up. and if either of you fags is mdog you know where the fuck i live!

Im sure the guy who asked the question is thrilled to see his thread filled with guys fighting back and forth about something not even related to helping him out. I don’t know who knows what or who said what…and I don’t give a shit either way. If you want to shit talk to each other use your PM and keep shit like this out of the threads.

lmao dubs. i thought that was so they couldnt get away. or when they struggled, it just pulled them back into you.