Help With Supplements

I started just with Hot-Rox to lose weight, then taking Grow! before my workout. Now I’m taking mass quantities of Biotest products.
Bottom line, is this too much?
9:00am 4 Red Bands, 3 M’s, 1 Scoop of Power Drive, 2 scoops of Grow!
12:30(ish) 2 Scoops of Surge
3:00 I have 4 more Red Bands, and my lunch
6:00 I have a can of tuna and a bannana(spelling?)
9:00 2 More scoops of Grow!,
12:00 Dinner

I work 6 days a week, get to the gym 5, and work many hours I’m the manager(it comes with the job)

Am I doing to many supps in the am? Should I take 1 scoop of Grow! and the Power Drive or stay with what I have. I’m trying to locse weight, I’m 260 and no idea what my body fat is

How is your diet?

As I understand it, you should be having the Power Drive just before your workout and your Surge just after – so I’m thinking it would be productive to shift the Power Drive forward a couple of hours.

I wouldn’t worry about the number of pills you’re taking, because you’re actually pretty light on them. I take almost twice as many, myself (21 pills daily), and that’s just my multivitamins. If I start doing the Alpha Male/Red Bands/M thing, that will raise the number of pills I’m taking each day to almost forty.

[quote]iluminatae wrote:
How is your diet? [/quote]

Decent, I seem to be eating more supps than food(like I said I work a lot so I adapted).

My main question is though is it ok to drink a 6 ounce Power Drive, and then immediatly drink a 2 scoop shake of Grow!, should I only do 1 scoop, or just drop the Grow! all together in the morning?
I just feel like I was consuming too much liquid this morning

[quote]superpimp wrote:
I started just with Hot-Rox to lose weight, then taking Grow! before my workout. Now I’m taking mass quantities of Biotest products.

I work 6 days a week, get to the gym 5, and work many hours I’m the manager(it comes with the job)

Am I doing to many supps in the am? Should I take 1 scoop of Grow! and the Power Drive or stay with what I have. I’m trying to locse weight, I’m 260 and no idea what my body fat is[/quote]

Is this all your eating? It doesn’t seem to be alot of food…Why not make yourself some better meals and then take them to work in plastic containers, take a cooler along if you don’t have access to a fridge.

As far as the supplements go it looks okay to me but I think Biotest says to use Power Drive about an hour before working out.

-Dave

PS - Are you keeping a food log?

[quote]iluminatae wrote:
superpimp wrote:

Am I doing to many supps in the am? Should I take 1 scoop of Grow! and the Power Drive or stay with what I have. I’m trying to locse weight, I’m 260 and no idea what my body fat is

Is this all your eating? It doesn’t seem to be alot of food…Why not make yourself some better meals and then take them to work in plastic containers, take a cooler along if you don’t have access to a fridge.

As far as the supplements go it looks okay to me but I think Biotest says to use Power Drive about an hour before working out.

-Dave

PS - Are you keeping a food log?
[/quote]
I do take powerdrive an hour before I go to the gym, I eat 3 “real” food meals a day. Actually I’m kind of embaressed to say, no I don’t keep a food log because I don’t know how, I’ve always just eaten cleanly without writing it down :')

Sent you a pm regarding a spreadsheet I made for logging my own food intake. It sure opens your eyes…In my case I was not eating enough - more like 1500 cal per day or so…

Since I started my fat loss cycle (yes I am a fat bastard, used to be a skinny bastard) I have dropped alot of fat in about 6 weeks - somewhere around 6% body fat or about 15 lbs and believe it or not I owe my success to the few hours I spent making my food log on my computer.

-Dave

Thank you very much for your help I’ll try it out

the food log that iluminatae has is very good. He sent it to me and just like iluminatae I was not eating enough. I think the best thing about the spreadsheet is the calculations and you can also add your own foods. You will like the spreadsheet!

phil s.