Help with Supplement Set-up?

I just had my Metabolic Drive Compete and my Surge come in the mail today. I want to make sure that I get the best use out of them as I can.

This what I’m thinking so far any suggestions would be helpful.

Pre-work
1 serving Metabolic Drive Complete hour before workout
5g Creatine(Still in pill form sadly) 15 minutes before workout.
N0-booster 15 minutes before workout(I read up on this stuff and wont be using it again after I finish it off.I don’t want to become dependent and I’ve heard it’s a waste of money)

During workout
1 Serving of Surge taken throughout workout

Post Workout
1 Serving of Surge
5g Creatine.

Any suggestions? The main thing I’m really wondering about is drinking the Metabolic Drive Complete an hour before workout is that really going to help me much? Are there any other times during the day I should be taking it?

Everything looks good to me other than you may be using more Creatine than needed. I say just stick with the 5 grams PWO.

Metabolic Drive Complete before training is good. I use it just about any time of the day other than PWO. The exact time you use it should be based on the rest of your diet.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
Everything looks good to me other than you may be using more Creatine than needed. I say just stick with the 5 grams PWO.[/quote]

I thought that I heard somewhere studies showed that it was good to take creatine pre-workout, maybe it was just in my head =l. I guess I could take the dosage down a bit though.

Usually train after lunch around 5pm. I’ll likely be eating lunch about two hours before I take the Metabolic Drive.

As long as you stop using the NO stuff when it’s gone it looks fine. Your right NO sucks…I’d rather be vascular b/c I’m super ripped/lean.

As far as creatine goes; 5g/day is as much as you’d need. That does 1hr before…egh…

[quote]Zackgsc wrote:
HK24719 wrote:
Everything looks good to me other than you may be using more Creatine than needed. I say just stick with the 5 grams PWO.

I thought that I heard somewhere studies showed that it was good to take creatine pre-workout, maybe it was just in my head =l. I guess I could take the dosage down a bit though.

Metabolic Drive Complete before training is good. I use it just about any time of the day other than PWO. The exact time you use it should be based on the rest of your diet.

Usually train after lunch around 5pm. I’ll likely be eating lunch about two hours before I take the Metabolic Drive.[/quote]

Everything is fine. Just don’t go obsessing about the details.

Lift heavy and consistently, eat enough to fuel your growth, and pay attention to your recovery and you should make good progress.

http://www.T-Nation.com/article/diet_and_nutrition/supplementation_for_newbies&cr=