Help With Stress/Anger From AAS

Im on a relatively light dose of Cyp 400mg E6D. Im already a pretty aggresive and type A kinda guy and I find myself getting unusually agitated and moody throughout the day. Has anyone found anything that helps supress a little bit of that anxiety? What Ive tried is Gaba/Gabapentin, Bvitamins with little success. I have a history of abuse of benzos so I dont want to go that route. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Nick

It’s all about your self control. I think the methods for helping control anger and aggression can also be applied to someone on cycle. So look into those.

You should be able to control your aggression, AAS or not. If you’re unable to do this, you should reconsider using AAS.

Part of the problem might be that you are injecting E6D. That is too far apart, in my opinion. Your blood levels of hormone are fluctuating pretty wildly between shots. E3D or at the least twice a week (Mon/Thurs) injections would probably go a long way toward combatting this.

As far as putting another substance into your bloodstream to battle stress/anxiety: Bad idea, again, in my opinion. Anger comes from many sources, but the way we react to it comes from only one, which is your conscious decision making in response to each situation. Getting angry or upset over situations over which you have control is ridiculous, all you do is relinquish that control, which in turn will serve to make you all the more upset.

Taking control of the situation will go a long way toward eliminating the anger/anxiety. Getting upset over a situation over which you have NO control is equally futile. Realize that there is nothing you can do and stop wasting energy trying to drain the ocean with a teacup.

Understanding these two opposed but equal situations will give you complete power over your life. There are situations in life in which you should become angry, but they are very, very rare. Taking control over your environment will eliminate 99% of all anxiety and stress you will encounter.

Do you have a propensity towards violence? Or are you more like I am, and just get cranky and yell at people.

There’s a very distinct line that separates aggressiveness and potential violence. One is trivial, and might cost you a few weeks of feeling like a jackass (no big deal), the other is a red flag for anger management.

I might yell at old people when I’m driving, but no matter what I could never bring myself to hurting anyone.

Unless they owe me money. Then they gotz to pay.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Part of the problem might be that you are injecting E6D. That is too far apart, in my opinion. Your blood levels of hormone are fluctuating pretty wildly between shots. E3D or at the least twice a week (Mon/Thurs) injections would probably go a long way toward combatting this.

As far as putting another substance into your bloodstream to battle stress/anxiety: Bad idea, again, in my opinion. Anger comes from many sources, but the way we react to it comes from only one, which is your conscious decision making in response to each situation. Getting angry or upset over situations over which you have control is ridiculous, all you do is relinquish that control, which in turn will serve to make you all the more upset.

Taking control of the situation will go a long way toward eliminating the anger/anxiety. Getting upset over a situation over which you have NO control is equally futile. Realize that there is nothing you can do and stop wasting energy trying to drain the ocean with a teacup.

Understanding these two opposed but equal situations will give you complete power over your life. There are situations in life in which you should become angry, but they are very, very rare. Taking control over your environment will eliminate 99% of all anxiety and stress you will encounter.[/quote]

this here sums it up for you i do believe my friend, the e6d might need to be reevaluated next time

no offense contrl because of youre avatar i have always had it in my mind you were…well matured…or a bit older than most here…no no i didnt say “old” but older …stop yelling at me

just kidding with all DUE respect

Im talkin more along the line of minor stress associated with it. By no means would I consider myself at risk for losing control. Im talking specific foods that can maybe help…thanks for the replies

And I thought cypionate was okay at as a weekly injection?

OK is not the same as optimal.

2X/wk or E3D is more of an optimal dosing protocol.

As for your natural inclination towards a short temper I can’t help you. Although Cyp’s half life is about 6 six days as the boys said E3D or twice a week will keep your blood levels much more stable and possible reduce some of the effect you are experiencing.

There was a thread posted recently with links to medical study in AAS use and it effects on aggression, it basically was researching if ‘roid rage’ is actual a common side effect or a myth.

According to the report and many experienced users opinions here, it was generally agreed that using AAS will not turn an average Joe into a steaming aggressive lunatic, however it was generally agreed that if someone is already aggressive and has a propensity towards violence or aggression then using AAS may exacerbate this and make that person more aggressive than normal.

If you go to this link:

bulkmuscle.com/pct/index.php

Type in the details of your cycle and click next you will see on the graph how your test blood levels rise and fall by around 400mg over the space of one week, this can cause problems and is not ideal, if you go back and enter the details again but injecting every 3 days you will see much more stable blood levels which will help towards a much more stable you :slight_smile:

[quote]Poacher1632 wrote:
Im on a relatively light dose of Cyp 400mg E6D. Im already a pretty aggresive and type A kinda guy and I find myself getting unusually agitated and moody throughout the day. Has anyone found anything that helps supress a little bit of that anxiety? What Ive tried is Gaba/Gabapentin, Bvitamins with little success. I have a history of abuse of benzos so I dont want to go that route. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Nick[/quote]

Wow, me too on all 3 points, type A, aggression and Benzo’s. Ever mixed all 3? Its wild…

Anyway, back to my new life…

I am the same as i mentioned, and i do not take any pharm’s anymore except muscle ones. I just try to keep my cool, i tell myself i am not really that pissed, its the test making it seem as though people are taking the piss. I just try to calm myself down with reason etc…

To be honest, and this is the kind of advice you will get, If your personality doesnt suit it, then you better stop, or at least go to less aggrivating compounds (I have used Deca alone for this reason and still managed to alienate myself/everyone!)

It is the guys that cant control the anger they may have had existing already, had that end up in trouble, or dead.

Just be good to yourself, and remember - its never worth it, you can tell someone to “FUCK OFF” and then get the fuck away so you dont get into shit.

Best advice i got!

Joe

How far into your cycle are you? There’s also an adjustment period for your body as you introduce the large amount of test into your system. The same way Jelly Roll mentioned going through a week of unrest for his body to adjust and level out to the tren, your body has to adjust to the higher levels of test. Once you start giving yourself consistent blood levels by changing your dosing, your body can adjust better, and you may see your aggressive feelings subside.

[quote]Poacher1632 wrote:
Im on a relatively light dose of Cyp 400mg E6D. Im already a pretty aggresive and type A kinda guy and I find myself getting unusually agitated and moody throughout the day.
[/quote]

what is a “type A”?

I think it is little to do. May be you can split the doses (200E3D) the more constant blood level may help on the mood. Also you should try some “self control” techniques…

By the way i found sex the best way to reduce that kind effects. Sex or (and) hard (very hard) training.

[quote]cadav wrote:
Poacher1632 wrote:

By the way i found sex the best way to reduce that kind effects. Sex or (and) hard (very hard) training.

[/quote]

Just not at the same time, unless you go to a very liberal gym

I go to the gym and i am fucking pissed. Whatever reason… i am fucked off, life is a fucking bitch. I am a dangerous fucking psycho. Ready for that mother-fucking cunt barbell, that i am just gonna fucking smash to pieces, i gonna fucking obliterate that fuck. dont get in my way.

IMO, that makes for a very productive workout, and a truly effective way to vent any anger or aggression.

Joe

[quote]Joe Brook wrote:
I go to the gym and i am fucking pissed. Whatever reason… i am fucked off, life is a fucking bitch. I am a dangerous fucking psycho. Ready for that mother-fucking cunt barbell, that i am just gonna fucking smash to pieces, i gonna fucking obliterate that fuck. dont get in my way.

IMO, that makes for a very productive workout, and a truly effective way to vent any anger or aggression.

Joe[/quote]

Agree’d save it for the gym. Its a great feeling when you let it loose.

i find anger is often lack of a better way of dealing with a situation (frustration at being unable to deal with a situation in another manner).

taking a “how can i spin this to my benifit” approach such as letting loose on the iron is a good one. sometimes the rage needs to come out. anger is bad, controlled agression is a powerful tool.

i play sports (rugby mostly) which is a great outlet. you just have to be careful that you aren’t doing anything malicious (dirty hits or actual intent to injure).

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
Just not at the same time, unless you go to a very liberal gym
[/quote]

LOL yeah:)
but i’m lucky… i own the gym so i can use it during “close-time”
:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Joe Brook wrote:

Joe[/quote]

Sounds like you have problems. Or you are exaggerating. Hmmm, wonder which one it is.