Help with Starting Strength

Hahaha!!

Hey man, how much is a 3x10 hammer curl,3x10 tricep extension,and 3x10 shrug every other day really gonna do?

:smiley:

and thanks <3

[quote]Ethan7X wrote:
Hey man, how much is a 3x10 hammer curl,3x10 tricep extension,and 3x10 shrug every other day really gonna do?[/quote]
Apparently a lot. But that’s what I’ve been saying about SS all along (and been getting flamed for it):

“throw some arm and calf work in there”

[whineybitchvoice]“but Jay, then it’s not SS!!”[/whineybitchvoice]

“well fuck it then, it’s not SS. Do it anyway.”

[whineybitchvoice]“Waaaaaaaaaaah, I’m tellin Coach Rip! Waaaaaaaah”[/whineybitchvoice]

Alright, so maybe I exaggerated that a little bit. But that’s how I remember it.

K i worked out today and my dead lift number was wrong lol XD The reason why is because of not being able to work out for a week, i didnt get a chance to work out

Deadlift: 260x1
Was proud at the dead lift lol

And the reason why i like starting strength is i love Squating then Dead lifting. I want them to improve the fastest. But at the same time, i feel like i get little upper body work. Just wanted to learn a few things on what i could do :slight_smile:

And thanks for all the suggestion guys :slight_smile:

I’ve never seen anybody on SS get good results upper body.

Not once.

Who cares what they say, Reg Park> Rippetoe

hey, have you ever noticed that the second stage of reg park’s 5x5 is basically starting strength’s A and B workouts done on the same day. Progress can’t last forever… So what’s the hurry. my 140-150 workouts this year can’t all throw 5 pounds on my bench… or wait maybe they can i’m gonna look good when I hit 700