Help with Squat Form

I feel as though its not bad, and I have never had any problems… pain…

Squats just scare the shit out of me and squatting with bad form is the last thing I want to do, so I figure I’d take the time to video tape it and try and get some opinions…

The video doesn’t show this, but my feet are slightly wider than shoulder, feet angled out slightly less than 45%, knees just baaarely go past my toes… barely… knees don’t buckle inward or anything like that…

I’m just curious about the angle of my back, if i sit my butt back far enough… anything that might need a look over, if you have some advice… criticism… please let me know.

this is 200 for 8, I weigh 170, been working out consistently for 9 months… squatted for the first 3 months… got rid of squats… then started them again 2 months ago.

it seems like you do not uses your glutes to thrust your hips foreward, thus not fully extending your hips. you lose a lot of strength on the way up. learn to really squeeze your ass to thrust your pelvis forward

They don’t look too bad. Get your back tighter. Squeeze your abs. Quit looking up then down etc. And slow down a little.