Help With Rules And Meal Plan

some may have read my other post and some may not…with that being said i need some help intergrating my sample plan that fits in with JB’s seven steps…well really its this… i have placed my brief questions after each rule…i need some help…my goal is to lose my BF. my stats and schedule:

monday-thuursday 2(5*30 meter windsprints for a total of 600 per session)
tuesday-saturday-gym and saturday i perform olympic lifts

Ensure that your carbohydrate intake comes from fruits and vegetables. Exception: workout and post-workout drinks and meals (like what)

1. Ensure that 25-35% of your energy intake comes from fat, with your fat intake split equally between saturates (e.g. animal fat), monounsaturates (e.g., olive oil), and polyunsaturates (e.g. flax oil, salmon oil) (like what)

2. Eat mostly whole foods (except workout and post-workout drinks) (what are whole foods)

[quote]airborne84 wrote:
some may have read my other post and some may not…with that being said i need some help intergrating my sample plan that fits in with JB’s seven steps…well really its this… i have placed my brief questions after each rule…i need some help…my goal is to lose my BF. my stats and schedule:

monday-thuursday 2(5*30 meter windsprints for a total of 600 per session)
tuesday-saturday-gym and saturday i perform olympic lifts

Ensure that your carbohydrate intake comes from fruits and vegetables. Exception: workout and post-workout drinks and meals (like what)[/quote]

simple Sugars prio during and following. Like that in Surge to aid glycogen recovery and keep performance high. Then the whole food meals. Higher GI stuff, potaote, sweet potatoe, brown rice, Whole Grain breads and Pastas for same reason as above.

[quote]
5. Ensure that 25-35% of your energy intake comes from fat, with your fat intake split equally between saturates (e.g. animal fat), monounsaturates (e.g., olive oil), and polyunsaturates (e.g. flax oil, salmon oil) (like what)[/quote]
Lost me here he says what. Meat and well eggs also cocnut for sats, olive oil and well other vegeatbles nut etc for mono’s almonds, avacado etc for MUFA’s, and fatty fish or thier oils for PUFA’s and walnuts.

[quote]
7. Eat mostly whole foods (except workout and post-workout drinks) (what are whole foods)[/quote]
Whole as in a steak not some canned ham, Oats, not some boxed cereal. an apple, not apple pie, a salad, the whole damn p[roduce section. LOL WHOLE foods things that grow in nature things that are just a step or two away from walking not highly processed WHOLE.

Hope that helps,
Phill

thanks PHIL…