I will try to add 2kgs each workout.

I am 16,5ft6,57kg.

I can lift squats 3x5 : 15kg
deadlifts : 35kg
Overhead Press : 20kg
Barbell Rows : 15kg

No

What is wrong with it ?

First of all you..shouldnt be able to do deadlifts and squats on the same day let alone both 3 times a week. What are your goals? Do you play any sports? Or are you just looking to get muscular..stronger...both? If you want your questions to be answered seriously you will have to post that information.

I am just looking to get stronger and bigger but mainly bigger,should i do squats 3 times a week but deadlifts 1 time a week ? or squats 2 times a week and deadlifts once a week ?

Follow a set program designed by more experienced Coaches. Look into Weststide for skinny bastards by Joe Defranco.

Neither, do squats once a week and deadlifts once a week. Also add in bench press; squats, deadlifts, and Bench press are your big 3 lifts.Oh and the 1 minute rest is a good idea but for a beginner it is an unnecessary distraction, just keep rest times relatively short and focus on your next set. Im no fitness expert or anything but for a beginner keeping it simple is the way to go, hopefully others will chime in..here is an example of a better 3-day routine (now ive always done 5 day so if someone has a better 3 day then so be it)

Monday-Chest
Bench press 3x5
Incline Bench press 3x5
Dips 3x5 (if you can get more then do 3x up to 10, when you get to 10 easily start adding weight)
Then an ab circuit (Side bends, Decline weighted crunches etc...)

Wednesday-Shoulder/Back
Deadlift 3x5
Overhead Press 3x5
Barbell Row 3x5
Pull-ups 3x5 (Same as dips, up to 3x10 then start adding weight)
DB front raises 3x8 Dont go heavy on these, progress will be slow
DB lateral raises 3x8 Dont go heavy on these, progress will be slow
Abs

Friday-Arms/legs
Squat 3x5
Barbell Curls 3x5
Calve Raises 3x5
Skullcrusher 3x5
Abs

I keep the reps low because for a beginner anything more than 5 reps and your form begins to slip.
IMO if you did this setup for 3 months while adding weight to your lifts every week and eating a big breakfast, big meal before you lift and a big meal after WHILE keeping all other meals smaller you will get bigger and stronger with limited fat gain.

Im working out at home and i dont have a bench.

What about this :

Monday : Squats - 3x8
Barbell Curls - 3x8

Wednesday : Deadlifts - 3x8
Overhead Press - 3x8

Friday : Squats - 3x8
Barbell Rows - 3x8

40 Second Rest

Any of the lifts requiring a bench like skull crushers and bench press just do them lying on the floor. A) Just stick with the program i set up and do the bench work on the floor B) Use the search engine for beginner programs C) PM the more experienced members on here...all choices will work, but when you pick a program stick to it for 4 months (I say 4 months because it will take 3 for a easily noticeable difference in body composition and the extra month to get you really hooked) then after that switch a program every 6 weeks. Just keep getting stronger every week and eat like a king and you will grow.

ok thanks.

How much weight should i add each workout ?

Increase Deadlift and Squat 10lbs a week for as long as you can, being a beginner you should be able to keep this up for awhile. All other lifts just go by feel, if your not having a struggle on the last set then you need more weight. Your diet and getting enough sleep is crucial to keep progressing consistently. Your new to weightlifting so gains will come fast, take advantage of this as long as you can and BE CONSISTENT.

ok how much should i add for my other lifts ?
Sorry about all the questions i just want to get it right.

Barbell rows 10lbs a week. The rest of the lifts just add 5lbs a week until it gets too hard and you start losing form, when this happens shoot for 5lbs every two weeks etc. Lifts go up at different rates, hell some of the lifts you might only increase 5lbs a week once then have to go every 2 weeks (lateral and front raises go up slow). Keep a training log..at least for the last sets. Thats a good starting point, you should be able to go by feel after awhile. Keep good form and dont hurt yourself.

Thank You.

btw, sometimes you wont be able to increase the weight each workout. but you still wanto make progression, so maybe you could increase reps/sets too.