Help with Results, Confused About Numbers

Hi guys.
I’m a 32 year old male from the UK. I suffer from CHF, have a past history of recreational drug & PED use (none for around 6 years though) and drink occasionaly.
I had my hormone levels done a few months ago, in the hopes it would shed some light on my energy leveIs, and also because I have a little gyno (which it turns out is medication related).
I just got off the phone with the receptionist from my doctors to ask for the results. The figures she came up with after a lot of fuss were…
Testosterone - 20
Oestriadol - 78
I thought testosterone levels came in the hundreds for total test, or single digits for free test, so I’m confused if anyone can help.
Am I also correct in thinking that my E levels are high?
Both results were marked as normal, as apparently normal levels are between 15 and 30 for the T (thats approximately what she said, can’t remember exactly) but that doesn’t mean much as we all know.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jamie

Out in the UK (and some other places) you guys use a different measurement which is nmol/l. In the US we generally use ng/dl.

The conversion puts you at roughly 577 ng/dl. There is a tool here you can use: https://www.nebido.com/en/hcp/research/testosterone-tools/conversion-tool.php#

So average results then. Brilliant, thanks for your help!

You’re welcome.