Help With Proper Nutrition

Here are my stats:

27 yrs old
235 Lbs
6’4"
18% BF???

I am currently weight training 3 days a week for 45 mins. I play a variety of sports and probably get anywhere from 30 to 90 mins of cardio 5 days a week. My goal is to add some muscle and cut as much fat as possible. I would like to do this with a nutritional plan that I can maintain.

I can handle mixing up my workouts, trying news things, and experimenting but nutrition seems to be something that I can’t get right. Sometimes I with I could get my nutritional in a simililair way that my dog does…

He just needs two scoops from his bag of dogfood twice a day and he stays perfectly lean. I would think that if someone could design such a food for humans that was perfect, they would be rich. The only variably would be the amount of food based on goals and body weight.

Anyway - I am looking for a nutritional program that someone with my stats and goals can follow that is convenient and effective. I am willing to work hard and to sacrifice foods that I like but I just can’t seem to come up with that perfect amount and types of food. I know this is a little vague but any help would be appreciated.

Currently I eat the following:

Breakfast:
Shake - Whey, frozen strwberries, flax, milk, peanut butter, yogurt, ice.

Workout

Post workout:
Surge

Snack:
String cheese or fruit or clif bar

Lunch:
Chili or Turkey Sandwich on wheat or leftover chicken

Snack:
Same as above

Dinner:
Usually some sot of lean meat and some veggies.

I also just strarted taking fish oil and BCAA’s.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions on a convenient and effective way to get everything I need regarding nutrition.

I think you would achieve better bodycomp results and have better health and feel better if you made an effort to get more quality vegetables and fruits in your diet.

Think about Greens Plus and adding in a scoop to your breakfast protein shake to offset not eating many of these. Also, a good snack for me is a green apple and Metabolic Drive protein bar. Tastes like a candy apple and you are getting fiber, protein, and good phyto nutrients.

D