Help With Program

Hey whats goin on everybody i am new to the site and i am hoping you all can help me…I am 5’9" about 158 lbs and am looking for help in certain areas…

1. Gain muscle mass without taking supplements like Creatine and such
  2. Getting rid of the waistline and thinning it out

My workout plan(Pyramid Training)
Mondays:
Shoulders-
Dumbell Press
Dumbell Front Raise
Dumbell Side Raise
Rear Delts

Legs:
Squats
Leg Extensions
Leg Curls
Calf Raises

Tuesdays:
Back:
Lat Pull Down
Back Shrugs
Parallel Grip Pull Ups
Bent Leg Dead Lifts
Seated Rows

Tris:
Braincrushers
Tricep Press
Rope Pulldowns
Dips

Wed:
Off day

Thursday:
All cardio and abdominal

Friday:
Bis and Forearms:
NArrow Grip 21’s
Wide grip barbell
Hammer Curls
Concentration Curls
Wrist Curls
French Curls

Saturday:
Dumbell Flat
Dumbell Incline Press
Dumbell Decline Press
Incline Dumbell Fly
Cable Fly

Sorry if i dont have the name of the exercises correct, but if anyone has any tips please help and criticize i need all the help i can get cause i feel as if im getting stronger but cant keep on the weight…it fluctuates between 155-163

Thank you in advance

[quote]ForumFlows wrote:
Hey whats goin on everybody i am new to the site and i am hoping you all can help me…I am 5’9" about 158 lbs and am looking for help in certain areas…

1. Gain muscle mass without taking supplements like Creatine and such
  2. Getting rid of the waistline and thinning it out

My workout plan(Pyramid Training)
Mondays:
Shoulders-
Dumbell Press
Dumbell Front Raise
Dumbell Side Raise
Rear Delts

Legs:
Squats
Leg Extensions
Leg Curls
Calf Raises

Tuesdays:
Back:
Lat Pull Down
Back Shrugs
Parallel Grip Pull Ups
Bent Leg Dead Lifts
Seated Rows

Tris:
Braincrushers
Tricep Press
Rope Pulldowns
Dips

Wed:
Off day

Thursday:
All cardio and abdominal

Friday:
Bis and Forearms:
NArrow Grip 21’s
Wide grip barbell
Hammer Curls
Concentration Curls
Wrist Curls
French Curls

Saturday:
Dumbell Flat
Dumbell Incline Press
Dumbell Decline Press
Incline Dumbell Fly
Cable Fly

Sorry if i dont have the name of the exercises correct, but if anyone has any tips please help and criticize i need all the help i can get cause i feel as if im getting stronger but cant keep on the weight…it fluctuates between 155-163

Thank you in advance

[/quote]

Well for 1 and 2 that you listed, you need to make sure your nutrition is correct, and you only listed training. What’s your diet like?

You need a stimulus (resistance training) and the building blocks (protein) to build muscle. Make sure you’re getting enough calories in too, if you want to build more than you have, you need to take in more than you are to maintain.

Your training is typical beginner bodybuilder weider-esque split…stick with the more of an upper/lower split m/t/th/f, and focus on compound exercices. Big exercises first (bench, squat, dead) then accesory movements (curls, delt raises). I’d cut down on the isolation exercises too.

Read up on the site, great info, you will learn a lot and see where you can improve your workouts, I know it’s been a great help to me over the years.

DK is right, though i would suggest a full body program 3 times a week. all big compound movments then as you make some progress add some isolations to prevent/correct any imbalances you may see develpoing. Just my opinion. out of interest, why don’t you want to use creatin??

Dave

ive used it before and it was GNC brand, maybe i used the wrong one, but it really fucked with my stomach hardcore and it turned me away from it

Get SKW test, micronized creatine. Doubt you will have problems with that. Diet and training come first though.

is there a link will send me to the right place to read/look for diet and training

The Are You a Beginner II thread pinned above has lot of both

great info and lonks

Phill