Help with Prep for First Physique Comp

I am preparing to enter my first Competition on Apr 4th (physique, not body building) and was attempting to assemble a plan and goals and was hoping to use this chat forum and wealth of knowledge from the community to aid me.

Current stats:
age - 33
height - 6,0
weight - 208lbs
BF - approx 10%

(have done two cycles in my life previously, first one was just 8 weeks of test E @ 300mgs per week, the second was 10 weeks of test E @ 500mg per week, with a Dbol kickstart of 20mg ED for first 30 days. During both cycles i ran arimidex as AI and HCG bi weekly injections, followed by PCT of Nolva)

I plan to run a new and much more advanced cycle than anything I had tried before so was hoping for suggestions insights and pointers into the timing of how I should attempt this with Apr4th being the date of the competition. Right now my plan is to run it 14 weeks before apr4th and have the following:

week 1-14 : Test E 500mg/week
week 1-8 : Primobolan Depot 500mg/week
week 1-8 : Anavar 75 mg ED
week 9-14: Winstrol 50 mg ED
AI: arimidex
HCG injections of 250IU twice / week
PCT: 4 weeks Nolva 40/40/20/20

I also have clenbuterol and masteron (so any suggestions to how or if i should use them, not sure when to start Clen (or if its even worth it) and whether i should add masteron to the last half, six weeks, along with winstrol or if you should only pick one of those.

The goal of my cycle is to drop to 6-7% bf for the contest while still keeping my weight above 205lbs. I will attach some current pictures of my physique. Comments and critiques about areas of improvement as well as things I should focus on over this time frame that will help most in impressing judges and their specific criteria in judging is greatly appreciated.

Thx in advance for all your advice, input, and support.

I also plan to in next couple weeks seek the advice of current competitors as well as a former one who is a judge to help give unbiased advice on my physique and all weak areas, as well as timing and diet advice, posing etc. However I definetly want to try to acquire as much information as possible going into this (hence the post to this community) and appreciate all feedback

back shot

Lot of good info on the q&a shadowpro tread.

He writes something about cutting out test e and c 2-3 weeks before show, because of water retention
Think mentioned cutting out hcg as well.

Might be hard on the liver taking orals for 14 weeks… Maybe use mast instead of winstrol?..

[quote]ChicagoRob wrote:
I am preparing to enter my first Competition on Apr 4th (physique, not body building) and was attempting to assemble a plan and goals and was hoping to use this chat forum and wealth of knowledge from the community to aid me.

Current stats:
age - 33
height - 6,0
weight - 208lbs
BF - approx 10%

(have done two cycles in my life previously, first one was just 8 weeks of test E @ 300mgs per week, the second was 10 weeks of test E @ 500mg per week, with a Dbol kickstart of 20mg ED for first 30 days. During both cycles i ran arimidex as AI and HCG bi weekly injections, followed by PCT of Nolva)

I plan to run a new and much more advanced cycle than anything I had tried before so was hoping for suggestions insights and pointers into the timing of how I should attempt this with Apr4th being the date of the competition. Right now my plan is to run it 14 weeks before apr4th and have the following:

week 1-14 : Test E 500mg/week
week 1-8 : Anavar 75 mg ED
AI: arimidex
HCG injections of 250IU twice / week
PCT: 4 weeks Nolva 40/40/20/20

I also have clenbuterol and masteron (so any suggestions to how or if i should use them, not sure when to start Clen (or if its even worth it) and whether i should add masteron to the last half, six weeks, along with winstrol or if you should only pick one of those.

The goal of my cycle is to drop to 6-7% bf for the contest while still keeping my weight above 205lbs. I will attach some current pictures of my physique. Comments and critiques about areas of improvement as well as things I should focus on over this time frame that will help most in impressing judges and their specific criteria in judging is greatly appreciated.

Thx in advance for all your advice, input, and support.[/quote]

well, i’ve never done a BB or physique contest, but here’s a couple things i think would work…

i’d run test the whole time, but taper down to 100-200 mg a couple weeks prior. i also agree about no HCG, as it will increase aromatization.

i wouldn’t really run anavar and primo at the same, nor masteron and winstrol at the same.

maybe something like this:

week 1-8 : Test E 500mg/week
week 1-14: A-dex
week 9-14: Test E 200mg/week
week 9-14: Primobolan Depot 500mg/week
Contest—

(PCT)
week 15-18: A-dex
week 15-16: Test E 200mg/week
Week 15-17: HCG injections of 250IU twice / week
Week 19-24: Nolva-20 mg/day

you could run clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. in the off week you could use caffeine/green tea…