Help With Power Increases

I’ve been working out for 3 years now… I am stuck at a plateau and no matter what diet or workout regimine i use i can’t break it, therefore I have decided to get some help. My “guy” at the gym has told me that tren is all I need for the next 8 weeks and I will get results. After reading about tren and reading on this forum that sounds rather elementary, will someone please guide me in the right direction. I am 6’1" 188-196lbs, my main goal is power increases. Size is no worry, I am sure it will come with my power gains. Thank you in advance for any help…

Read up on any of the current tren cycles being proposed and critiqued on the board. Right now one by “Rainjack” I believe has a cycle that would work well for stregth. You could shorten this as well to only 4 weeks and probably accomplish a great increase in strength.
Besides that do some more research on your own from this site and some books and then we can help you out better when you post your own cycle.
DA

[quote]M2cyclone wrote:
I’ve been working out for 3 years now… I am stuck at a plateau and no matter what diet or workout regimine i use i can’t break it, therefore I have decided to get some help. My “guy” at the gym has told me that tren is all I need for the next 8 weeks and I will get results. After reading about tren and reading on this forum that sounds rather elementary, will someone please guide me in the right direction. I am 6’1" 188-196lbs, my main goal is power increases. Size is no worry, I am sure it will come with my power gains. Thank you in advance for any help…[/quote]

Tren alone for 8 weeks is all you’ll need…

…to castrate yourself. Good luck!

some people run tren only cycles generally though these are the more experienced users who have cycles under their belts tren is phenomenal i highly recommend it but i would definately add some test into the cycle or another AAS but you cant go wrong with the tren/test cycle look at rainjacks thread he posted his cycle and then for more infor find the homebrewing thread it also has some information on tren