Help with Post-TRT Fertility

Hey fellas, Ive been on nation for a few weeks reading up on TRT and finally decided to write this to see if someone could help me. I know there are many post with the answers I’m looking for but would love if an expert or someone in my shoes could hit me up directly for advice.

31 6’4 255 17% body fat. Found out year and half ago I have low t. 220 TT from my labs y an endo. Thought I have a pituitary tumor and after cat scan came back negative. Started depo at 1-ml a week and felt great and got really strong and all pre symptoms went away. I have 2 kids and now wife wanted to have a 3rd. Tried for 6 months to find out i have zero sperm. Doc never told me about taking hcg with test. I felt like I’ve been giving him advice on what to do based on what I’ve read on here. So May 17th of this year i took my last TRT shot of 1 ML. On June 9th I started 10,000 HCG a week. I fee like crap and have lost almost 15 lbs (lost muscle I assume). Im back to no recovery after workouts and getting flu like symptoms.

Any advice on what I should do or ask Dr about? When should i check sperm again? Dr never put me on clomid or novaldex. Could I start back TRT or need to wait to get preggo? T

Thanks for any advice in advance!

#That is absolutely wrong on several counts. Who came up with that?

Do not report doses by volumes as potencies are not universal.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • HPTA restart – READ THIS
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

Thank you

Ok so I was taking 200mg of depo for a year. Dr stopped me a month ago. I take 3,000mg 3x a week hcg to get wife preggo currently. Wants me to do another month of that. Got recent blood work back. Total test 429. Free test 13.4. TSH 1.8. LH/FSH less than 0.2. Prolactin 16.9.

Read thyroid sticky. Past 4 morning temp has been 96.4-96.8

Thoughts?

On hCG, LH/FSH–>zero and should not be tested. But if FSH does not get low, that is a strong symptom of testicular cancer.

Too much hCG and it not working well. Your E2 probably high as a result and libido then would be tanked. With hCG not working well, testes seem to be a problem. Maybe you had primary hypogonadism or testes are now damaged from a year of T without any regard for fertility - thanks doc…

You need FSH to make sperm and a SERM will make LH/FSH and then those can be tested to see how it working.

High hCG doses or high LH/FSH from too much SERM leads to high E2 and risks desensitization of LH receptors.

Thanks for explaining that. Makes a ton of sense. So should I drop hcg to 300-500 mg 3x a week and take something like armidex for high e2?

I’m definitely searching for another endo dr already!!