Help With Nutrition During a Rave

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Is this a fucking joke? Jesus Christ - what is this site coming to? [/quote]

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this is one of the more moronic questions posted on this site.

Ah… okay. I’ll think about posting how to preserve muscle mass on a bodybuilding website twice…Won’t happen again boys.How stupid of me :wink:

[quote]Shao_Khan wrote:
Ah… okay. I’ll think about posting how to preserve muscle mass on a bodybuilding website twice…Won’t happen again boys.How stupid of me ;)[/quote]

Do you really not get it? You’re not going out to sea; you’re going to a freakin’ dance party. It’s one freakin’ night! Do you gain muscle mass in one day? Why would you expect to lose it in one day?

Is this the target audience of this website?

[quote]mazevedo wrote:
kinein wrote:
Bring 3-4 tupperware filled containers of chickenbreast on a bed of brown rice with broccoli, ducktape that to your back, and then bring a small pack containing 4-5 bottles of water.

Keyster some chicken breasts like you’re going to jail. Remove the soles of your shoes and hide some brocoli and brown rice. Fill up a “wizinator” with Surge and water. Tape some BCAAs to your nuts. You should be fine and this will be very convenient.

[/quote]

Excellent suggestions.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Shao_Khan wrote:
Ah… okay. I’ll think about posting how to preserve muscle mass on a bodybuilding website twice…Won’t happen again boys.How stupid of me :wink:

Do you really not get it? You’re not going out to sea; you’re going to a freakin’ dance party. It’s one freakin’ night! Do you gain muscle mass in one day? Why would you expect to lose it in one day?

Is this the target audience of this website?[/quote]

Seems to be going that way. 140lb experts handing out advice like candy. Guys worrying about eating that last .1 of a banana. Is 30g of protein per meal good or is 35?

Going to a rave without rolling? What’s the purpose then ;)? If you do roll, be sure to drink enough water, but not too much (dont drink gallons of the stuff…that could easily end you up in the hospital just as quick as if you drank very little). Also seretonin-up! Maybe eat some of those evil CARBS :slight_smile:

As to how you guys inferred that i think i’d lose a significant amount of muscle mass in one night is a question i’ve been trying to figure out… maybe in my initial post where I said ‘I want to preserve the little muscle mass I have.’ I think you guys just blew that out of proportion, I didn’t think that i would lose pounds of muscle…

I was just curious how I would handle nutrition in a rave situation, as i’ll probably be doing it often over the summer. Geez… TOO much testosterone up in here.

[quote]Shao_Khan wrote:
As to how you guys inferred that i think i’d lose a significant amount of muscle mass in one night is a question i’ve been trying to figure out… maybe in my initial post where I said ‘I want to preserve the little muscle mass I have.’ I think you guys just blew that out of proportion, I didn’t think that i would lose pounds of muscle…

I was just curious how I would handle nutrition in a rave situation, as i’ll probably be doing it often over the summer. Geez… TOO much testosterone up in here.[/quote]

Shao, here’s the thing. I think people are getting on you about this because there have been a lot of posts of late from people who are focusing a lot on details and missing the big picture. There seems to be a growing tendency of people who (for example) worry waaaay too much about their nutrition during one night of dancing, but not enough about their nutrition on a daily basis or being dedicated in the gym, etc.

Maybe you have everything else dialed in and this is just a side question… but honestly, we’ve just seen way too many posters who want to get into the most minute details and get analysis paralysis.

I hear you, but I ‘cheated’ yesterday after about a month of eating clean. And I (to my surprise even) have been working out consistently since september…

I know it’s less then a year, but I was one of those… “Yeah, I work out” and would do the whole two months on, four months off kinda deal lol… I’ve gotten pretty strict man. (I know what I want and WILL GET IT!)

I just find it weird that you guys jumped to such a conclusion so fast… No hard feelings T-men… Just some of you need to workout your brain along with your muscles.

[quote]Shao_Khan wrote:
I just find it weird that you guys jumped to such a conclusion so fast… No hard feelings T-men… Just some of you need to workout your brain along with your muscles.[/quote]

Dude, the sheer volume of nit-picky crap posts to questions about a slight tweak are 1,000 to 1, easily.