Help With Nutrition During a Rave

What do y’all recommend? I’m considering popping HOT-ROX Extreme for energy, but in terms of nutrition? Want to keep the little muscle i do have… i’m thinking protein shakes every three hours and that’s it. If i put in fat or carbs it’ll create a great insulin spike because i’ll be on no sleep. Correct me if i’m wrong.

Are you planning on doing any recreational drugs?

Just asking because I wouldn’t really suggest poppin’ some HOT-ROX along with some E…

Bring some Metabolic Drive bars, dried fruit, and mixed nuts.

That’ll do ya.

-Nate

Nah, no E or nothing…

Thanks, but I don’t have any Metabolic Drive bars, that’s the issue. :confused: Nuts! that’s a good idea, and i’m thinking beef jerky along with occasional protein shakes.

What exactly is a “rave?” Isnt that just a party? Does it last longer than a traditional party?

I wouldnt use HRX for energy at a rave. Maybe some Spike assuming you aren’t going to be rolling.

Never used Spike myself though. Biggest thing is just to stay hydrated as you will sweat a ton. Jerky is good, a protein bar, water, and thats pretty much it.

Bro its one night, just drink plenty of water, when you get home have a good meal before bed. Wouldn’t really worry about muscle loss it won’t happen…

ShadoW

take a Metabolic Drive bar, an apple. 4 bcaa tablets work rather well but its best to take them before the bouncer goes through your pockets.

if its a free party in a field styles you’ll be fine, just take a small bag of food with you.

you can’t expect to keep perfect nutrition when out partying, i wouldn’t let it bother you overly unless its something you do regular and its hampering you goals.

Bring 3-4 tupperware filled containers of chickenbreast on a bed of brown rice with broccoli, ducktape that to your back, and then bring a small pack containing 4-5 bottles of water.

[quote]kinein wrote:
Bring 3-4 tupperware filled containers of chickenbreast on a bed of brown rice with broccoli, ducktape that to your back, and then bring a small pack containing 4-5 bottles of water. [/quote]

LOL.

Here’s a helpful hint…

Don’t be a douchebag.

Have a shake similar to one that you’d have before going to bed before you leave.

High in fat, high in slow digesting protein.

Just have fun.

Hmmmm, that’s a good point huh. It is just one night, and high fat and high protein makes sense lol… that’s why I was thinking peanuts and protein shakes :wink: Thanks guys. should be a good time… armin van buuren baby.

Raves?Man,they still have those?Brings back memories from the late 90’s.

If you’re not taking MDMA, I’d suggest some Metabolic Drive bars. You won’t be able to sneak in any BCAA’s as they’d think it’s drugs. Insead of HOT-ROX, take some Spike. It’s as close to MDMA as you’ll get legally.

Ah, raves. That’s where I found Drum-n-Bass. That’s like remembering your “first time,” musically speaking.

BCAA, Power Drive and Spike. o and glutamine

I guess you can say i’m obssessive, even though i’m still fucking small… but I think saying my question is stupid is a bit undeserved. We’re on a bodybuilding site, and i’m asking about preserving muscle on an event that goes on all night long… Doesn’t sound too dumb to me. But, you all have your opinion.

Act like you know.

[quote]Shao_Khan wrote:
Nah, no E or nothing… [/quote]

Of course not. Don’t forget to secure an herbal parachute to ease the way back down.

[quote]Shao_Khan wrote:
I guess you can say i’m obssessive, even though i’m still fucking small… but I think saying my question is stupid is a bit undeserved. We’re on a bodybuilding site, and i’m asking about preserving muscle on an event that goes on all night long… Doesn’t sound too dumb to me. But, you all have your opinion.

Act like you know.[/quote]

In all seriousness and rave’s aside- how much muscle do you think you could possibly lose in one 24-hour period of time without any food? How about one 48-hour period?

The reason you are still small is you think day to day.

haha, I’m a raver ~ I wouldn’t pack bodybuilding supplements in my small pack. I’d be dancing or with some cute girls somewhere…

Oooh I like Van Buren where is this at? Tho honestly if you want to be that anal, just bring 2 protein bars, the thing is your doing cardio, and it won’t be like sprint cardio, it’ll be marathon cardio ~ also if you like to sit around giving massages to girls and guys and or have conversations it’ll be like… a relay race for long distance runners… so.

Since your not doing anything crazy or that intense ~ 2 protein bars, have a shake before you ride out to the venue, and have one when you get home. If you aren’t going home and it’s a real rave then you’ll be done and out sweaty sticky dirty sometime in the morning and you can go grab a nice fat breakfast.

There’s your serious response from a raver/bodybuilder perspective.

kisein: Thanks for the response homie :slight_smile: Van buuren was at kool haus yesterday (Toronto.)

[quote]kinein wrote:
Bring 3-4 tupperware filled containers of chickenbreast on a bed of brown rice with broccoli, ducktape that to your back, and then bring a small pack containing 4-5 bottles of water. [/quote]

Keyster some chicken breasts like you’re going to jail. Remove the soles of your shoes and hide some brocoli and brown rice. Fill up a “wizinator” with Surge and water. Tape some BCAAs to your nuts. You should be fine and this will be very convenient.