Help with New Wrist Wraps

So i just bought some new wrist wraps, and not 100% sure how to use them. I watched a video and it said put the thumbstrap pointing up, put ur thumb in and the wrap around. However, should both of the wraps be identical, because they are both the same so the thumbstrap is going to be on the other side on one hand, Thanks if you can help

These are most likely Titan brand, they are meant to to one direction, which will feel different on each hand. If they are the Titan brand go to Titans youtube and watch their specific video for there wraps. I bought some and didn’t like them, gave them to my buddy he loves them. I have since gone back to my Gangsta wraps, dont think i will ever change from them. (except comps i use the Strong wraps as they offer more of a casted wrap that i prefer for benching) Good luck. Maybe tell us the brand and we can help more.

Yes they are titan, i will check out there videos, i think i have got the hang of it, but ill look anyway to see if i am doing it wrong, thanks

Yup found the video,

for anyone who comes to this thread with the same problem, thanks a lot

1 Like

I believe IPF doesnt allow thumbloops being used, so you can pull them out once you’re wrapped.