Hi Coach Thib,
Could you give me a little help in analyzing my test result?
Socially, I am:
- introverted, soft spoken, hesitant to speak in new groups
- When younger, post every feeling on social media(maybe for the likes)
- emotionally detached as I get older
- easily fall in love
- pretty good with remembering names and faces
- I was brought up in a pretty strict family.
- always doubting and reconsidering my own decisions
- tends to create worst case scenario in my brain and worry a lot
Training wise, I enjoy:
- pump work and breaking Rep PR
- minimalist program in which there are only a few lifts
- performance based training like plyo, and sprinting and breaking PR.
- tried GVT and got decent results but was pretty burned out after 2 phases of 4weeks.
In competitions, I am
- prone to choking and insomnia, even in smaller meets.
- decent in reflexes and balancing
- isn’t too good at learning new skills.
Could it be that I am a 2A who is just constantly under stress and taught to be introverted through my upbringing? Or that I am actually a 2B with high acetylcholine?
Many thanks for your time!