T Nation

Help with Natural Test Booster

can anyone help me with some information/suggestions on natural test boosters such as tribulus or any of the other over the counter stuff? thanks a bunch

Here’s a current thread you might want to check: http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/tribulus_does_work.

A lot of tribulus supplements usually get negative reviews. They rarely work as described, if at all. They usually help with a poor libido, but not really that much for muscle growth. Combine that with the fact that a lot of them are high priced. Stick with the proven basics - protein, creatine and just plain old FOOD.

I’ve had good results with TRIBEX and more recently Alpha Male.

The few times I’ve been tested prior to and after 2 to 3 weeks of use I’ve seen consistent 200 pt. increases in T.

is the plain old tribulus just as good as the name brand product… cuz its alot cheeper?

[quote]Jdogg69 wrote:
is the plain old tribulus just as good as the name brand product… cuz its alot cheeper?[/quote]

There’s a huge degree of variability in the active content of Tribulus, so I recommend sticking with a brand that has a solid reputation.

There’s no point in buying a less expensive product if it has no active constituents.

D Aspartic Acid

[quote]absolute3 wrote:
D Aspartic Acid[/quote]

Just got a couple of bottles, I am going to get a blood test in a couple of months and see what the difference is in T lvls and report it.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
I’ve had good results with TRIBEX and more recently Alpha Male.

The few times I’ve been tested prior to and after 2 to 3 weeks of use I’ve seen consistent 200 pt. increases in T.[/quote]

I also had a 200 point increase in T following 3 weeks of Alpha Male (from low 300 to 500 ng/dl).

[quote]IronTiger73 wrote:

[quote]absolute3 wrote:
D Aspartic Acid[/quote]

Just got a couple of bottles, I am going to get a blood test in a couple of months and see what the difference is in T lvls and report it.[/quote]

I will be doing the same. Been taking 3g/day with Power Drive for something like 14 days now, going to get a T test next week.