Help with My Very First Cycle

Hi, guys. I’ve gained around 20kg (44 lbs) naturally since I started two years ago in bodybuilding, but now I want to do a one-in-a-life-time 12 weeks AAS bulking cycle with dbol and test enanthate. With this cycle I want to gain and keep muscle as much as I can. I had a blood work the last week and everything is fine, including the luteinizing hormone (3,02 for a normal range of 1,7 – 8,6).

STATS:
21 years
67kg (148lb)
1,66 cm (5Ft 4)
Bf: around 15%
Ectomorph

THE CYCLE:
Testoviron depot (Steroid 1/long):

• Weeks 1-4: 250mg EW
  • Weeks 5-10: 250mg E4D
  • Weeks 11-12: 250mg EW

Oral Dbol (Steroid 2/short):

• Weeks 1-2: 25mg ED
  • Weeks 3-4: 50mg ED

Silymarin (liver protection):

• Weeks 1-2: 300mg ED
  • Weeks 3-4: 450mg ED
  • Week 5: 300mg
  • Week 6: 150mg

Aromasin (AI):

• Weeks 1-2: 12,5mg EOD
  • Weeks 3-4: 25mg EOD
  • Weeks 5-12: 12,5mg EOD

Tamoxifen (PCT):

• Weeks 15-16: 20mg ED
  • Weeks 17-18: 10mg ED

I will also attach chart that is easier to read and a picture of my current progress:

MY DOUBTS:
So guys, given all the information above, I would really appreciate if you enlighten me with your wisdom :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Test-e dosage is too low at the beginning and the end? I wanna start slow and see how my body reacts to the compunds. Isn’t it too much to go test-e 500mg E4D and at the same time taking Dbol 50mg ED?
  2. I’m aware that if I go test-e 250mg EW in one single shot I’ll have blood plasma peaks. So, what’s more important: stable blood plasma levels or to see how my body reacts to the compounds?
  3. Is the Aromasin dosage ok for this cycle?
  4. Is the PCT correct?

I would really appreciate other comments or opinions about this cycle. Thanks!

Why try to fix what’s not broken? You gained 44lbs in two yearly as a natty. That’s awesome! You are 20 and your natural test level is at its peak. I would not risk that by introducing outside compounds. I say wait 5 years and focus on your training and diet to see how far you can get as a natty. I know it’s not what you want to hear and I’m sure others will give you similar advice.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t cycle if I was in your shoes, too young if not on TRT, unless want to be a pro bodybuilder or have some sort of severe, catabolic, muscle wasting disease. However, since we have my opinion out of the way I can give you some advice. Don’t pyramid up and down the dosages of test, no point, it’s an outdated and ineffective practice. I don’t see any need for DBOL in a first cycle, test is best and dbol can screw up your lipids a whole lot more than test ever will, its best to pick one compound and stick to it so you know how your body reacts to it. If you use test and dbol as a first cycle and get cystic acne or something you aren’t going to know whether it is the dbol or the test causing it. Just my .02

1 Like

Tamoxifen is a SERM and it will increase E2. You need to manage E2 during PCT and after to prevent estrogen rebound and shutdown.

With higher SERM doses, testicular T–>E2 can be very high and anastrozole cannot compete there. [what is a competitive drug?] While that case is not clear for aromasin, in one of the very few lab results documented cases, aromasin did not manage E2 driven by a SERM.

Aromasin on cycle probably insufficient and anastrozole probably a better choice. You should inject T twice a week and take 1mg anastrozole at time of injections. Anastrozole needs to match serum T levels and that is changing. E2 labs would be good. You need to know what to watch for:

• bloat
  • gyno
  • adverse fat patterns
  • loss of libido
  • loss of energy
  • moody or bitchy [roid rage is an estrogen problem]

During your cycle you have HPTA shutdown with LH/FSH–>zero and testicular shrinkage might be high. PCT provides recovery, but SERM or hCG during cycle prevents testicular shutdown and risk to fertility.

There is not time enough to touch on everything that you should know. There are real risks of permanent adverse effects and we see this often enough and guys limp over to the testosterone replacement forum. Things really are not simple or safe.

You’ve done very well naturally. I really don’t think you need to run a cycle at this point. You have a lot of room left to grow before you hit a plateau. If you’ve done this much naturally in two years then you obviously know how to diet and train properly. Don’t discount how important your progress is.

If you were going to run a cycle then you would probably be served best by doing the traditional 500mgs test for 12 weeks routine. It’s the gold standard for a reason.

1 Like

Noone runs only a sinlge cycle in their lives (unless they have complications that scare them away from AAS use)…

Considering the gains you’ve made thus far why would you think a cycle is the next logical step, especially the cycle you’ve outlined? You’ve obiviously spent a little time thinking about it so what specifically made you pick these compounds over a simple Test E (or C) cycle @ ~500mg/wk?

1 Like