Help with My Thyroid Lab Test

I would like to add t3 to my cycles/trt.

I did a lab test to see where my levels are. I was thinking about 25 mcg everyday since my natural T3 isn’t that high.
25 mcg would be a replacement dose which would put me on the higher range of reference.
What do you guys think. I have a very hard time to stay lean.

Here is the lab test.

You could try it. It won’t shut you down like testosterone, so if it isn’t helping you can just stop.

Just be careful because it is catabolic, you will lose muscle if you take too much.

Split up your dose to twice a day.

1 Like

I tend to interfere with threads/questions that isn’t open-minded.

Why fix something that isn’t broken? 25 mcg won’t do any significant difference.

You should seek answers elsewhere. How is your sleep? How do you eat? How do you train? Do something differently with any of these items, and you will get a different result.

Your T3 level isn’t the reason for this.

1 Like

I lost my fat once I went off of t3 at 25mcg. Just a coincidence though. My reverse t3 was high. That’s the reason I started t3. Fat loss comes down to a lot more than thyroid imo.

Free T 4: 0.72 ng/dl
Free T 3: 3.13 ng/dl
TSH 1.02

Should I supplement T4 since my T 4 is on the lower side.

Unfortunately those are the only tests i have. I have made the experience that if i eat more than my maintenance i get a real big belly. Just belly it’s crazy. Everytime I want to bulk i just go 200 calories above. But as soon as I eat more i get the belly issues. Is that because of T4?

A couple months ago i tested the total T 4 and T 3.
Total T4 was 8.9
Total T3 was 0.9
TSH 1.02

Would love to hear what you guys think.

First reference ranges are needed, second the TSH isn’t indicating a problem. The T3 is not very useful for diagnosing hypothyroidism, it’s useful in diagnosing hyperthyroidism.

If there was a thyroid problem, TSH would be elevated.

All that means is your body stores more fat and that you have to watch what you eat.

So you guys think no need for supplementing T4?
The thing with belly fat is it’s somehow Genetic. My dad and my oncles have the same issue

1 Like

I think what I thought 5 months ago.

Is your nutrition dialed in? How many grams of protein do you eat per day? How is your sleep? How many hours of cardio do you do per week?