Help With My Routine

i was 138 lbs 3 months ago. I started lifting now i weigh 160,and i bench pressed 210 lbs yesterday.my ultimate goal was to weigh 175 and press 300.im wondering what kind of training will it take to reach this goal.should i start doing lower weight with higher reps or keep em low with heavy weights.i eat alot and i want to get alot stronger.any advice on how to get to my goal would be greatly apppreciated.

Why go to high rep methods when one of the goals is to see maximal strength development? If you’re looking as well for hypertrophy I would recommend pretty much anything by CW, such as ABBH or either of the Waterbury articles in the articles section should work fine for your goals.

[quote]fusion360 wrote:
Why go to high rep methods when one of the goals is to see maximal strength development? If you’re looking as well for hypertrophy I would recommend pretty much anything by CW, such as ABBH or either of the Waterbury articles in the articles section should work fine for your goals.[/quote]

I second this. My vote goes to ABBH.

Westside have worked wonders for me. Might be something to consider?

Hey, fusion is right on, CW has awesome well balanced programs, many of which are based on exactly what you seem to be looking for. I would reccomend the TBT program offset by Backwards Training (10x3 program) I personally have seen great results with his programs.