Help With My Program

First of all, I have an ectomorph body type. My program that I have been using and am happy with is the Miami Hurricane program (you can take a look at it here http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/4/1740378/Hurricane%20Program.doc ). What I’m looking for though is a good arm routine that will add mass to them.

Anybody with a similar body type or just a knowledgeable person have a good program to follow or could at least enlighten me about what kinds of reps and sets I should be doing? Thanks a lot for any help as I am fairly clueless.

Also the gym I am apart of now has a hex deadlift bar that I am excited about using as I remember loving that lift in middle school. Anybody have any ideas where I should integrate it into my current program?

im very curious
are you from wisewood? (warriors forever)

no one will be able to give you a program till we known why your working out?

sports?
looks?
powerlifting?

thanks for the reply. warriors forever is a reference to marquette university who changed their name from the warriors to the golden eagles.

I am hoping to get stronger, more explosive and look better in the process. I am hoping to integrate the deadlift either by adding it or replacing something with it and am interested into what kind of sets/reps I should be doing so that it will follow along with the way the rest of the program is designed.

As far as my arms are concerned I’m just really interested in achieving greater size in my toothpicks. I’ve read a lot of articles on various sites but I figure that I’d be able to tap into much more knowledge by being able to hear from various peoples experiences.

What do you mean by
“id go eather push pull,
or heavy heavy light light”
?

iv added alot of plyometics (explosive stuff)
so feel free to cut 1 -2 things off the list for each workout,
just makesure your not always cutting the same stuff, also, make sure you fit core and cardio in sumwhere, at least twice every 7 times every 4 weeks, switch a 8 rep workout for a 6 set one, or a 10 rep workout for a 12 rep one, everything else stays the same

Day 1
everything is 3 - 4 sets depending on how tired you are, everything 8 reps

bench
incline press
decline press
somthing for your sholders
something for your tris
somthing for your traps
dumbell flys

Day 2
everything is 3 - 4 sets depending on how tired you are, everything 8 reps

(pick 3, mix it up workout to workout)
q squats, squats, jump squats, deadlift, clean and jerk, snatch, hang cleans, hip sled, leg press x 8 reps

straight leg dead lifts/ leg curls
something for your delts
something for your lats
something for your bicepts,

Day 3

off

Day 4
everything is 3 - 4 sets depending on how tired you are, everything 10 reps

bench
incline press
decline press
somthing for your sholders
something for your tris
somthing for your traps
dumbell flys

Day 5
everything is 3 - 4 sets depending on how tired you are, everything 10 reps

(pick 3, mix it up workout to workout)
q squats, squats, jump squats, deadlift, clean and jerk, snatch, hang cleans, hip sled, leg press x 8 reps

straight leg dead lifts/ leg curls
something for your delts
something for your lats
something for your bicepts,

day 6 off
day 7 off

He doesn’t need that many exercises. Check out the routine in the hypertrophy article that got posted today.

three days is alot off,
theres a reason for it,
but yeah, this is a genral outline of what i do.
its not for everyone