T Nation

Help with My Nips on Test E 500mg/wk

Hey all, ive been doing a test e 500mg a week cycle im currently just starting week 3 and i woke up this morning with some sensitive and very quite aroused nips, i have tamoxifen on hand i was hoping someome could tell me if i should start with it now? Or not? And if i should start how much would you recommend?

try 20mg per day through the rest of your cycle. Get blood tested now (or soon) specifically for estrogen just to get an idea of where you’re at.

Less drugs the better. Sensitive aroused nipples doesn’t really mean anything. Of course your E2 is gonna rise on cycle. There is nothing wrong with that. Is this the only side effect your experiencing?

Yeah that’s it so far mate

As yubs said 20mg nolva a day is what’s recommended if you have issues with gyno in order to Prevent it.

Your putting a shit load of exogenous testosterone in your body right now your hormones are going crazy trying to level out those first 5 weeks. It’s common to have sensitive nips/bloat etc. My nips are like rocks my whole cycle. I wouldn’t stress it bro.

Cheers bud, it’s my first ever cycle just don’t wanna mess up thanks for the input

Thanks for the help mate

Sensative and aroused nips? Sounds like it’s time to experiment in the bedroom with your partner, not add more drugs.

Way ahead of you :joy:

I know exactly what you’re saying man Im 3 weeks into my first cycle 25 test e on Monday’s and 250 test c on Friday’s so just about the exact same as you. I haven’t taken any AIs yet I was going to wait for symptoms too but then when I thought about it I’m not sure what those symptoms would be lol. I’m definitely sticking to the less drugs the better and keeping it simple approach I’m just really afraid of missing a symptom and getting some Gyno that is going to be permanent. I have one nipples acting different than normal, fuck if I know what that means lol. Good luck bud

Raloxifene is the drug you want if you develop actual gyno.

Good luck.

Chance of developing gyno on a 12 week test cycle followed by proper pct are pretty slim