Help With My Diet for Muscle Gain

Trying to gain muscle and strength fast could you please help me fix up my diet for maximum strength.

Meal 1:
6 eggs
1 Can Sardines
1-2 Cups Mixed Vegetables ( Brocoli, Cauliflower)
Cals: 711, Fat: 44 Carbs: 10 , Protein: 66

Meal 2:
8 oz Eye of Round
1 Cup Spinach
2 Eggs
Cals : 490, Fat:18, Carbs: 11, Protein: 71.3
Meal 3
Usually Same macros as meal 2

Meal 4 PWO
60 grams Dexterose
2 Scoops Monster Milk

Meal 5
1 Cup Rice
1 Ripe Bannana
8 oz Eye of Round
1 Scoop Monstermilk

Meal 6
5-6 Apples
2 Scoops Casein Protein

To gain as much strength as possible how can i tweak this diet? I heard carbs pre workout are bad for GH and also they tend to make me feel sluggish due to the blood sugar drop please help me out

[quote]DylanPizzacalla wrote:
Trying to gain muscle and strength fast could you please help me fix up my diet for maximum strength.

To gain as much strength as possible how can i tweak this diet?
[/quote]
Diet has little to do with gaining strength, that’s more an issue of training. It’ll obviously be key for gaining muscle though. What does your training look like - days, exercises, sets, and reps?

Not really. Carbs can be an important “fuel source” to ensure a good, intense workout. The benefits of any temporary increase in GH or other hormones around the workout period is arguable anyhow. In the long run, getting a good workout with good nutrition before, during, and after is more important.

This is generally due to the type of carbs you’re having. Basically, more complex carbs won’t have as sharp a blood sugar crash afterwards. Nate Miyaki has written about incorporating carbs into diets:

[quote]
Meal 6
5-6 Apples
2 Scoops Casein Protein[/quote]
Um… … … that’s a lot of apples.

Really, the biggest part of eating to gain size is to adjust things as needed. Your plan looks fine enough on paper, but it’s about seeing how it pans out and how it works for you. Stick to the basic plan, weigh-in once a week, and adjust the next week accordingly.

How much bodyweight have you gained since your last thread in October?

What’s your height and general bodyfat (not talking percentage. How do you look - pudgy, sorta lean, ripped, etc.?)

How much strength have you gained on the basic lifts?

Since october ive gained about 35 pounds im still around 6%-7% bodyfat im 5’9 i look lean 6 pack not all 8 though
Basic Lifts
Bench: 235
Dead:415
Squat:285x5
Press:135
Pclean: 175
Right now im doing a 5x5 like workout but i modified it for my goals

[quote]DylanPizzacalla wrote:
Since october ive gained about 35 pounds[/quote]
So you’re up to 180-something? Solid work.

Sounds like you’re on track. I’d say keep doing pretty much what you’ve been doing as long as your strength and bodyweight are going up each week. I’m hoping you’re happy with the results so far.

5x5 is the quintessential program for “size and strength.” What kind of modifications did you include?

im about 170 now, and the modifications are one one explosive movement ( pclean, jump squat, c&p and push press) and one back & bis day

I’m not disagreeing with you putting them where you did, but do you feel like the vegetables make you feel full early in the day?