Help with My Bloods?

ALBUMIN 41.5 g/L (Range: 35 - 50)
SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOB 24 nmol/L (Range: 18.3 - 54.1)
FOLLICLE STIM. HORMONE X <0.3 IU/L (Range: 1.5 - 12.4)
LUTEINISING HORMONE X <0.3 IU/L (Range: 1.7 - 8.6)
17-Beta OESTRADIOL X 198 pmol/L (Range: 41 - 159)
TESTOSTERONE X 33 nmol/L (Range: 8.64 - 29)
Free-Testosterone(Calculated) X 0.949 nmol/L (Range: 0.2 - 0.62)
Testosterone/SHBG Ratio X 137.5 Ratio (Range: 24 - 104)
PROLACTIN 123 mU/L (Range: 86 - 324)
D.H.E.A. Sulphate 6.190 umol/L (Range: 2.41 - 11.6)

Hello all. Just had these done and would like an opinion. Ive always found myself referencing to this site for info so i thought it the best place to ask for help. 2nd to none.

I take 50mg test e twice a week, 325 iu hcg on the same days along with 12.5mg aromasin.

Im aware the estrogen looks drastically high but i had just finished a daily run of 325iu hcg as the start of trying to regain some testicular size. Now that im down to twice weekly shots of hcg i expect that estrogen number to come down slightly anyway.
I started hcg for pregnenolone stimulation also but felt no mood improvement so i started 30mg pregnenolone every day around 3 weeks prior to this test.

I am unsure whether to continue with hcg. I felt no mood elevation and i do not need my fertility as I’ve had a vasectomy. I also havent noticed much gain in testicular size so i think perhaps i was a little over critical regarding them shrinking. I never had massive balls anyway.

My initial instincts are to stick with…
100mg test e split twice a week
30mg pregnenolone daily (ive really felt a great improvement from pregnenolone)
Hcg 325iu twice weekly
And then make a small increase in my aromasin dosage to 12.5mg three times a week.
Retest in 4-6 weeks.

Does this sound logical or do you think i should switch to 25mg aromasin twice weekly for a while and see how low it gets by the next test?

I will say i felt like crap until recently but as of right now (the blood was done 5 days ago) im starting to feel a bit better. Definite libido enhancement although erections are a bit limp. Im attributing that to stopping daily hcg one week ago and my estrogen starting to come back down.

Oh, i monitor morning temperature, oral, and it used to be scary low so have been using 50mg iodine for replacement as well as 200mcg selenium, 5000iu vitamin d, high strength fish oils, and ferrous on top of my daily animal pak shake. I am currently awaiting bloodwork results that my doctor ordered to asses my thyroid. I dont hold out much hope of gleaning anything useful from it though as im pretty sure the nhs only test tsh unless that comes back “out of range” (hate that phrase) and dont look at t3, t4, ft3, ft4 or rt3. Useful lol.

Anyway enough waffle, hope someone can help. Thanks

FSH and LH are near zero so testes are shut down. HCG isnt doing anything. Is this prescription or UG?

Hi, self purchased. Im in UK trt pretty much non existent from doctors. They not interested.
I bought it from an online overseas pharmacy ive used many times however so will be shocked if its fake.

Id say maybe a lab error but on both tests? Get new bloods to rule it out. If they come back close to zero again then your shit is fake.

Well, maybe. Id be pretty surprised to see estrogen so high from 100mg of test a week though. Its never been up there before.

As I said im not bothered about the hcg i can happily drop it so fake or not its not really a concern.
My more important issue right now is the elevated estro and ideally some opinions from you fine fellows on how youd attack the situation :sunglasses:

You said your feeling better now. With an E2 of 53 pg/mL and total T of 952 ng/dl I dont think your ratio is that far off. Taking 100mg a week of test should also not require your SERM and considering you are taking a dose used by advanced stage breast cancer patients I question it entirely. If this is from the same online pharmacy Id question its legitimacy too.

Are you confusing aromasin with arimidex?

No but further research shows for breast cancer its usually taken @ 25mg daily. My confusion.

1 Like

12.5mg aromasin is equivalent to 0.5mg arimidex.
And yes im feeling a bit better at the moment but certainly not what im accustomed to.

The daft thing is the more ive attempted to mimic what would be seen as a proper trt the harder / worse its gotten.
For a long time i just ran 200mg a week test e and felt great. I ran my aromasin by feel and just used it as needed and it worked great.

Could you advise me how to calculate this ratio? Or, indeed what is a good ratio? I feel this is something that will help me greatly in trying to get dialled in. Thanks

Really just theories I think. There is no science to back it as far as I know. But as TT climbs so should E2. Reading back at some previous forum posts the ratio of 14-20 has come up but I cant find any science on it. You come in at 17.

1 Like

Thanks, well youve given me something to look into anyway. Could make sense as i dont feel that far off and show no signs of high estrogen in regards to bloating or tits lol. But i very rarely do. Even when i used to run heavy cycles before i knew half of anything i wouldnt get any warning signs of gyno or anything daft like that.
First thing i ever notice is mood and erection quality.
I’ll try wrap my head around this ratio.

One thing thats positive is, if this ratio isnt far off right, that at least my bloods reflect how i thought i felt if that makes sense.

Looks like a little estro tweak should sort me right out

Maybe maybe not. Personally Id drop the serm with such a low dose of test and let E2 settle where it may. You shouldnt need it.

Im not sure on that man. Way I feel says estro too high, bloods show high estro and i know most people feel better around 30pg/ml not 53.
And they way i run my trt is straight from reading ksmanns threads.

If i had to hypothesis then id say the pregnenolone or the hcg or both (although it would appear the hcg isnt doing much of nothing) is elevating my estrogen above what the trt alone would.
I think i will make an adjustment and monitor bloods again in a month and see whats what.

Yeah he doesnt post here anymore because all of his logic was challenged so he left. You should read up on Physiologik’s threads as he is an actual doctor of endocrinology. You shouldnt chase numbers. It’s still about side effects but generally speaking SERMs and AIs come with their own host of side effects.

1 Like

Thanks for that I’ll absorb all I can.

1 Like

Well from what ive found about this test to estrogen ratio it looks like my estro is high.

Apparently you take your total test, 952 ng/dl in my case and divide by 14. So 68.
You then divide that by 20 which gives me 3.4 ng/dl. You then convert that into pg/ml to find your sweet spot for estrogen. Which would be 34 for me.

Maintaining fertility and/or testicular size are the only reason for taking hCG. Some guys do not see a noticeable reduction in testicular size on TRT. It can increase E2 though, testicular E2 which is not effected by aromatase inhibitors.

No need to test FSH or LH on TRT. They’ll bottom out due to HPTA shutdown.

Sorry but you are wrong. Trt reduces pregnenolone, which can also decline with age anyway. Supplementing with hcg stimulates production of pregnenolone.

Im aware that fsh and lh are not needed. They where just part of the test. Thanks

Then, take pregnenolone?

Is your cholesterol low?