T Nation

Help with Modern Jargon for 'S' Pull


I am training one of our top jr national shot putters at his elete school. His coach has asked me to get involved as his OL style has significant issues, so the gym has everything, but what he needs.

I would love to call the pull past the knees a "S" pull, yep am really that old, but is it just called second pull these days or has it got a newer fresher name..