Help with Mass Gaining 6 Wk Program

So I wanted to give you guys a little history before hand. My name is Max I am 22 and have been living with type 1 diabetes since I was 16 months old. I really got into working out about 2 years ago. I went from being around 120 to about 130/135. 6 months ago I decided to take a leap and go vegetarian, which I believe set me back a bunch. I dropped almost all the hard work i put in, dropping me down to 120 again. For the past year Ive hit a major plateau, even with changing my workout. I feel that I never get stronger and I do believe it was mostly due to my dieting and possibly due to my cardio regimen. I started eating meat again about a month and a half ago and have currently been eating more and more often, helping me to nearly weigh almost 130 again.

Recently I tried Kris Gethin’s Hardcore 12 week bulking plan, but I feel that the main goal for that plan is to lose weight and I cant afford to lose anymore than I already have. My main goal is to put 10-15 pounds of muscle on my body HOPEFULLY within the next year/year and a half. I know I can do it because i train hard, dedicate myself to the gym, and eat clean.

I was wondering if someone can help me out with a possible 6-12 week plan that mainly involves putting on mass, involves a 5-6 day training week or unless differently recommended, and that doesn’t involve the same movements and sets each week. I would gladly appreciate any suggestions to say the least…

I’d probably shoot for a 2 year mass gaining program being at that weight, for a good start. I would also pick a program that doesn’t change movements each week…how are you going to know what works for you if you keep switching?

A basic bodybuilding split is good. Pick one main movement for each bodypart and 2-3 accessory exercises.

would you recommend any plans on here for a good start??

Go read the stickies; here and in the newbie section. Pick a program and go nuts.

i wouldnt call myself a newbie at this, but im also kind of looking for a program that specifically tells you what exercises to do and what not… ive noticed most plans just give some examples not an actual exercise guide

The 4 or 5 day routine in that thread should be a good place for you to start. Make sure you EAAAAAAAAAAT!