Help with Mag-10

Before I try any steroids I think I’ll start with Mag-10. I’ve heard so many good things about it on this site. What realistically, can I expect in terms of size increase and stength gains? Is it really comparable to a steroid? Also should I stack it with anything (anti-e, creatine, clomid)? Thanks for your help guys.

bump

Do a search and read through the MAG-10 support groups part 1, 2 and 3. Also, there was some feedback in this behind the scenes article: Strength Training, Bodybuilding & Online Supplement Store - T NATION

No need to stack MAG-10 with anything but lots of food and maybe creatine. Use M and Tribex to come off a cycle. But this is all entailed in the MAG-10 plan for success article in every recent issue.

read the articles in t-mag, i recomend reading every article from day 1. and also do search in t-mag forum. this question has been answered many times. laters pk

thanx guys

I did two weeks on mag-10 and now i am on 2 weeks of tribex and m. I gained 8 pounds in 2 weeks and I got stronger. I increased my calorie intake a ton and doubled my protein. I think it was worth it. Hope this helps

Make sure you keep a food log. You’d be surprised how much you THINK your eating is way less than how much you SHOULD be eating.