Help with Libido Issues?

Would anyone be able to help me figure out why I would have no libido with the following numbers? Dihydrotesterone 135
Dhea 277 SHBG 73 total test 1560 free test 203.2 and estradiol 30 I have had zero libido for close to 20 years now and in spite of raising my test to these levels it ruins my life. I get no pleasure from even looking at girls any more and that was my favorite thing to do.

Please post all labwork with units and ranges.

TT=73 and FT=203? Really need the units and ranges.

You have asked for help. The most important thing is that you read the stickies that are suggested.

Describe your TRT protocol in detail.

What other health issues and what meds, Rx and OTC.

Please read the advice for new guys sticky, note the first paragraph and provide more information.

Low thyroid function can create a lot of issues similar to low T, even when on TRT.
Please check and post oral body temperatures when you first wake up AND mid-afternoon.
Please do not ignore prior sentence.
Have you always been using iodized salt?

E2/Estradiol levels can have a large impact on libido and many need anastrozole to manage E2 levels when on TRT. If you do not have E2 labs, please get that done and make sure that the test resolves below 20pg/ml.

If injecting T, read the protocol for injections sticky.

[quote]DaleMcD wrote:
Would anyone be able to help me figure out why I would have no libido with the following numbers? Dihydrotesterone 135
Dhea 277 SHBG 73 total test 1560 free test 203.2 and estradiol 30 I have had zero libido for close to 20 years now and in spite of raising my test to these levels it ruins my life. I get no pleasure from even looking at girls any more and that was my favorite thing to do.[/quote]

Your TT and FT values are abnormally high.