Help with Lab Test Results

After about 18 months of working out I’ve made some solid strength gains and decent fat loss, but for the past 6 months I have not been able to gain any noticible musclecor lose the remaining fat I carry on my love handles, stomach and chest. I feel for the amount of work I’m putting in should be getting better results. I’m 6’'4 220, 31 y/o, skinny fat. Here are some of the highlights:

Testosterone 632
TSH 1.7
Total Estrogens 96
Albumin 5.2
Cholesterol 210
LDL 143
HDL 55
Triglycerides 61
LDL/HDL 2.6

I have other data available, please let me know if there is other info. Thanks in advance!

You do not have a T issue, or any other obvious health issues from your bloodwork. I suspect you just don’t know how to eat/train properly, you are impatient and want everything to happen yesterday, and just haven’t put in the proper work to get your body to where you want it to be. You will not become Dwayne Johnson overnight.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
You do not have a T issue, or any other obvious health issues from your bloodwork. I suspect you just don’t know how to eat/train properly, you are impatient and want everything to happen yesterday, and just haven’t put in the proper work to get your body to where you want it to be. You will not become Dwayne Johnson overnight.[/quote]

My diet is Paleo, pretty strict, maybe 1 weekend a month where I have a few beers or a cheat meal.

Muscle gain has been decent until the last few months. My main complaint is that I cannot lose the last bit of fat I have.

Give it time. 18 months just isn’t a lot. Reality check.

Well your opinion turned out to be complete bullshit. Total T was low, free T low…after two years of TRT I’ve gained 30 lbs of muscle and lost 20 lbs of body fat. Hopefully your not still giving your worthless opinions.

1 Like

@Johnbu1981
Congrats on the transformation my man! What protocol have you been on and what did you do to lose/gain the weight?

Thanks! I try to get to the gym 4x a week and do a chest/tri, legs, and back/biceps split…stay in the 5-10 rep range for the most part. Not a whole lot of cardio but I try to get in some elevated treadmill and stair stepper a few times a week. With summer coming up I’ll increase that soon.

Not too strict with the diet, just try to stay away from sweets, bread/chips, etc…I eat a lot of meat, salad, seafood…I eat a lot!

Extremely grateful for the helpful tips on this forum…anyone can get results if their hormones are in balance and put the time and work in.

What’s your injection protocol?

It’s weekly, 175 mgs. SHBG has king of been all over the place so not sure if more frequent injections would benefit me.

With my doctor I have to go into the office each week which has become sort of an inconvenience so considering someone like Defy where I can inject at home…might try more frequent injections if I go that route.

Defy is great for figuring your shit out. Once you have it figured out if you want a cheaper way to go with no one hassling you the telemedicine route is ideal.

1 Like

Hes not very intelligent. there is so much more to why we have hormonal problems today and its not lab ranges. he probably calls a high dose abuse as well. these types of people are harmful and cause problems. people have to be very careful on the internet and im glad you didn’t listen to the cluck.

my dad is 75 and his total t is … wait for it.

600s

free T is wait for it…

15…

no we dont need to have the same levels as a healthy senior citizen. we are half his age (most of us) and need way more than he does. its hard for him to wakeup with these levels and be motivated although he is pretty active. It shows that some people simply dont have experience and they try to imply their absurd opinions upon others.

I think I’m pretty dialed in except for the fact my SHBG is all over the place…I’ve been right at 200/week for 8-9 months.

What is the difference between Defy and telemedicine, I thought defy was all over the phone as well?

Defy is a telemedicine as well as a walk-in clinic. Defy has actual doctors running the show where as a lot of these TRT clinics aren’t staffed by doctors.

Many telemedicine anti-aging clinics will be more lax on dose etc but at the cost of having no real doctor supervision. I prefer it that way. I do what I want and if I need a doctor I go to a doctor without risk of losing my script or being forced to do something to keep it (like give blood). They are great for folks that have their TRT figured out and want to go a more cost effective route ($150/month including T shipped to your door, labs, syringes, etc).