Help with Lab Results Please!!

3 years ago I was diagnosed with Low T due to pituitary malfunction. T was down at 80! I started T shots and everything was great EXCEPT I had horrendous back acne that I could not control nor could my doctor. I cam off the shots a year ago and for 6 months felt pretty good but then the slide happened. Over this part year I have tried all the over the counter and natural supplements I could get my hands on to no avail. I just got blood work done myself to see where I was at and it was not good. I am tempted to go back on the shots but cannot get past the Acne issue. Please help!! I have attached my lab numbers.

Bloodwork was taken at 10:36 am

-age 43
-height 5’9"
-waist 34"
-weight 190
-describe body and facial hair: Body type is naturally lean with good muscle definition. Receding hairline. Have full beard for last 20 years.
-describe where you carry fat and how changed : I carry fat on my belly and also my breasts. When on testosterone shots both were much reduced.
-health conditions, symptoms [history] : High blood pressure, low good cholesterol.
-Rx and OTC drugs, any hair loss drugs or prostate drugs ever :None
– real dangers! see this http://propeciahelp.com/overvi
-lab results with ranges
-describe diet [some create substantial damage with starvation diets] : Regular balanced diet.
-describe training [some ruin there hormones by over training] :mild excercise
-testes ache, ever, with a fever? : No
-how have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed : Pretty much gone.

Please describe your past TRT protocol with doses and timing.

Thyroid hormones look good. Now if your oral body temperature is 97.7 when you first wake up and you also hit 98.6 in the mid-afternoon, you are good to go.

need time of day for cortisol lab work

without age and other data, can’t go much further

Please read the advice for new guys sticky.
Heath issues
Medications
Accidents or other heath events
Loss of some width of peripheral vision?

Did you get prolactin tested?

Pituitary produces several hormones and you should be screening for other pituitary hormones.
IFG-1 is used to evaluate growth hormone status.
Please describe the pituitary condition.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Please describe your past TRT protocol with doses and timing.: When i stopped taking I was taking shot every week. Cannot remember the dose however.

Thyroid hormones look good. Now if your oral body temperature is 97.7 when you first wake up and you also hit 98.6 in the mid-afternoon, you are good to go.

need time of day for cortisol lab work: 10:30AM

without age and other data, can’t go much further

Please read the advice for new guys sticky.
Heath issues
Medications
Accidents or other heath events
Loss of some width of peripheral vision?

Did you get prolactin tested?

Pituitary produces several hormones and you should be screening for other pituitary hormones.
IFG-1 is used to evaluate growth hormone status.
Please describe the pituitary condition.[/quote]

thank you for your help on this. I updated my original email with more details.

At 43, we typically do not see prolactin developing as a new condition.