Help with Lab Results, 32 w/ Low Free T

hey all new to the forum. really need help and advice. looks lik my free t is very low. ive lost tons of muscle mass and weight. im chronically fatigued, zero sex drive/life, anxious, depressed, hate myself, not happy with the way i look, derealized/depresonalized, severe head pressure/ brain fog.

do you think my results warrant TRT? im super scared to try it. do not want to ever rage out or make things worse.

any advice is much appreciated thank you for reading!

Now that you know that T levels are low, you need to do labs to try to find the cause - if possible:

• LH/FSH - both
  • prolactin
  • E2

Thyroid mostly good - based on the labs…

• Suggests that you could use more iodine or more iodized salt. Some vitamins list 150mcg iodine and 150-200mcg selenium.
  • Find out more via oral body temperatures - see below.

Top of first page of labs cut off. 6. circled.

Digestive issues? [MCV=95 circled]
Blood doner?
Ferritin is good.

CRP is a general inflammatory marker. Any idea why that might be up?

FT is very low
TT not shown
E2 not shown

You really need to start reading. You can’t be passive with TRT because most doctors are idiots when hormones are involved. And OHIP makes things worse.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re Thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab numbers and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

thank you so much for getting back! i definitely suffer from inflamation. probably all over my body but definitely in my digestion. i have very poor digestion issues. had chronic ibs for many years. now im constipated mostly (could be the wellbutrin i was taking, even tho its been over 2 weeks off)

my body temp is very hot right now. everything fluctuates so much. one week im freezing cold the next i feel warm and gross.

i will get those tests done and FIGHT for them. i feel ive had low t for many many years. any idea where in london ontario would be best to get all this taken care of? google is coming up with nothing. god i hope this is all covered and i dont have to be broke to feel better or wait 1000000 years to get help.

my naturopath suggested a multi v, 5000 b12, and creatine cause im so weak. its weird im like a tooth pick with almost no muscles mass but i have a spare tire around my gut like my body is clinging on to it. also havent gotten laid in almost 9 months :frowning: despite having girls interested in me i just dont cate. really want my life back or to be a little better even.

not a blood doner no

thank you so much for your reply! do you think trt is the way to go for me?

It would be nice to see SHBG levels, with free T that low it’s expected to be high. When I was diagnosed with low T I had diabetes, digestive issues and constant diarrhea (low vit D), TRT got rid of those issues. My little to no muscle mass was the catalyst for me getting TRT, everything else was expected as a result of low T.

You must keep pushing for TRT even if you have to see several doctors to get it, otherwise life will be miserable. You likely will go through many doctors before you find one knowledgeable, if they don’t monitor estrogen, find another doctor fast!

just reading through these forums im finding all of this to be so overwhelming. so many abbreviations, things to remember, things to inject and tests to have done. let alone finding a dr to help/monitor and getting it covered. i can hardly remember what day it is half the time i dont know how im going to manage this. i mean ill deal but christ this is going to be a lot of fighting and adjusting when im already so beaten down. sorry i dont mean to complain im just fucking fed up and it seems like im at the bottom of a giant mountain and totally unprepared.

Please keep discussion of your case in this thread so your case is not split up and of degraded value.

The advice for new guys covers abbreviations. You will get more from the stickies than we can provide in posts as you will see new things there.

I ask about digestive issues because there can be blood loss in the gut that contributes to blood been thinner than expected. When there is blood loss, MCV can be higher and that was circled. Hematocrit [HTC] and RBC do not look unexpected relative to your T levels. So that is good.

TRT in Canada is difficult and your [the] doctors do not know what to do and if cornered will duck the issue and send you to an endo with months of waiting and possibly a brick wall.

In the Fining a TRT Doc sticky I suggest investigating compounding pharmacy to seek referrals as they know who is doing things you are interested in.

You can:
https://www.google.com/search?q=london+ontario+compounding+pharmacy&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

and find things like:
http://www.commissionerspharmacy.com/index.php/compounding-main2/andropause

I figured out why most people start new threads and split them up. Because they want you the great @KSman to respond. And it seems like some of the older threads don’t get responded to. Am still hoping you respond to mine cause of my thyroid issue that I would love your insight on.

Anyway the time you but in here is awesome and kind.

A new post outlining the new issue with a link to the main thread where the new details have been first placed would be good. If there is too much detail in the directing post and people contribute there you have a loss.

I bumped my thread for you just now. Thx