Help with Injection Pain

Just started a new cycle and am experiencing issues with PIP.

25mg TEST P/50mg TREN A ED

My lab claims sunflower oil and 15-40% Ethyl Oleate. They go on to claim some can have reactions to anything over 20% EO.

Second injection was this morning and by bedtime PIP is pretty bad and a TEST flu kicks in. By morning the flu goes away, at least it did on the first night. I am backfilling slin pins and using thigh injection sites. The thigh is the best body part for me to create leverage on the plunger.

I did some research and apparently I am feeling an oil pocket in the muscle that mimicks the feeling of a deep bruise. Messaging the site immediately after injection and using a heat pad was the remedy for dissipating the oil. It was also suggested that injecting into a new site(virgin muscle) could play a large role in the pain issue. Training the bodypart injected after injecting was also suggested.

If this is a reaction to the EO, would a tell tale symptom manifest itself other than what I am experiencing?

I am in my 40’s, have done three prior cycles with no issues and have been strength training for 25 years.

Sorry for any protocol breaches or poorly typed thoughts. Doing this with flu symptoms is not fun.

Thank You:

Have you used slins before? How long its the needle and how much fat do you carry on your thighs? Very lean? Not so lean? Prop is notorious for pip although not all prop has pip if you are a decent brewer.

Man I must be one of the lucky ones.

I have experienced nearly no pip at on ed prop. I’m not even pinning my quads… R glute, L glute, R delt, L delt, repeat. Both my glutes and delts already have 2 pins in them lol and I’m only on day 9, this using a 21g needle.

I did get flu symptom though my first 2 days and I found 4,000mg of vitamin C, 2000 am 2000 pm along with 100mg of zinc 50 am 50 pm seemed to do the trick.

I was still experiencing flu symptoms this morning so I started the vit C/Zinc protocol.

The slin pin is 1/2 inch and I have lean thighs. I used TEST P once before along with MAST P and cut it with an equal amount of grapeseed oil with no issues. So it looks like I am off to order some sterile grapeseed oil.

Keep at the C/zinc. It took me 2 days to really get in control. I’m on day 9 and I still have a slight cold but nothing extreme. It is slowly getting better. If you’re still feeling like shit after a week or two I would probably switch brands?

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Keep at the C/zinc. It took me 2 days to really get in control. I’m on day 9 and I still have a slight cold but nothing extreme. It is slowly getting better. If you’re still feeling like shit after a week or two I would probably switch brands?[/quote]

Do you feel that using a longer needle can help with the PIP issue by getting deeper into the muscle and thus dispersing the oil more efficiently?

I did a delt shot, day #3 and the oil is just sitting there in a lump at the surface no matter how much heat/ice or rubbing I employ.

The things we put ourselves through.

What size needle are you using OP?

^ Half inch, 27 gauge slin pin.

Lots of factors that cause pip can’t really isolate one…

I personally pin ed and use a 1 1/2 inch 21g needle and I have no pip. Some mild soreness 8-12hrs after but nothing unbearable.

Most people who report flu symptoms with prop say it goes away. Mine went away after 1 day, others take longer. I’d try to ride it out… If it doesn’t get better soon though might want to think about switching gear or injection style?

I’ll let someone more experienced agree or disagree with my advice though before you go do anything.

[quote]SealClubber wrote:
I did a delt shot, day #3 and the oil is just sitting there in a lump at the surface no matter how much heat/ice or rubbing I employ.

[/quote]

sounds like your shoulders are too fat for the half incher. Longer pin fo sho.

Thanks guys!

Will keep updated…

[quote]SealClubber wrote:
Thanks guys!

Will keep updated…[/quote]

Using slins work in the quads work but what can happen is the oil can sit between the muscle and the fat. Although it all gets absorbed it can be painful.

You can try hitting your quads in multiple pins with smaller amounts of gear.

UPDATE!

Stopped after six days with the slins. Three days later my GSO came in and I started to add an equal amount GSO with TEST P/TREN A in 23 gauge 1 inch needles/syringes. Been back on for 4 days with no issues. TEST Flu has not reappeared and the injections are painless, including delts.

Thanks again for the help through this unexpected obstacle.