T Nation

Help with Hcg.....


#1

Hi Bill

I will use this cycle 8 weeks

sustanon 750mg week
deca durabolin 600mg week

i have arimidex,hcg,nolvadex and clomid

how do you recommend use these drugs to prevent gyne(very sensitive) and recovery hpta?

thanks


#2

[quote]rocky.b wrote:
Hi Bill

I will use this cycle 8 weeks

sustanon 750mg week
deca durabolin 600mg week

i have arimidex,hcg,nolvadex and clomid

how do you recommend use these drugs to prevent gyne(very sensitive) and recovery hpta?

thanks[/quote]

some info on estrogen and gyno: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/thoughts_on_estrogen_and_gyno_management

some info on PCT: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/thoughts_on_planning_pct


#3

Bill???


#4

LINKS ABOVE ^ Should do the trick… personally I just pin 20-30 units when nuts feel smallish


#5

250iu hcg e3d until last injection so after 50mg clomid 20mg nolvadex ed


#6

While bill is VERY knowledgeable, this isa very generic question that many members on this board can answer


#7

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
While bill is VERY knowledgeable, this isa very generic question that many members on this board can answer[/quote]

ELS, looking good brother


#8

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
While bill is VERY knowledgeable, this isa very generic question that many members on this board can answer[/quote]

ELS, looking good brother [/quote]

Thanks man! Finally did a show. Yogi started me a prep thread in the bb section and i kept up with it. Glad to see you posting again


#9

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
While bill is VERY knowledgeable, this isa very generic question that many members on this board can answer[/quote]

ELS, looking good brother [/quote]

Thanks man! Finally did a show. Yogi started me a prep thread in the bb section and i kept up with it. Glad to see you posting again
[/quote]

Oh Bitchin!

I’m gonna go check it out


#10

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
While bill is VERY knowledgeable, this isa very generic question that many members on this board can answer[/quote]

ELS, looking good brother [/quote]

Thanks man! Finally did a show. Yogi started me a prep thread in the bb section and i kept up with it. Glad to see you posting again
[/quote]

Oh Bitchin!

I’m gonna go check it out


#11

My protocol is as follows:

On cycle:

0.5 armidex eod

HCG - 250 IU 2 x per week; 5000iu amp mixed with 2ml bac water gives you 20 insulin pins with 250iu in. Easy.
Slow esthers start from week 2. Fast esthers start straight away.

PCT:

Chlomid - 50mg ed for 2 weeks.

Nolvadex - 40mg ed 2 weeks, 20mg ed 2 weeks

  • I have tried HCG both on cycle and for PCT, on cycle is much better… less to put right after a cycle.
    ** I havent yet tried nolva on cycle rather than armidex, heard it could be better for general mood as doesnt cut oestrogen levels downn as low.