Help with Goal Specific Workout

i was wondering if anyone can lead me in the best direction towards a workout that would help me with my goals. i haven’t really worked out recently but i have some muscle and still a good amount of fat. i am 192 pounds 5’10 and consider myself a beginner. i would like to lose a lot of fat and know nutrtion plays a big part but was curious to see if any of you suggest any specfic workout plan good for losing weight.

I’m not really trying to get huge muscles but i would like to maintain what i have and lose fat. any advice on that would be appreciated. i normally eat healthy but the last month have kind of been slipping. i take fish oil just because. and i just want to get healthy, improve my cardio and be have a good workout to put my mind to rather than just “choose one” without any input from people who know more

Sounds like you should simply find something active you enjoy doing and can look forward to doing on a regular basis.

i.e. riding a bicycle or mountain biking, pick-up basketball games, hiking, etcetera.

[quote]Evolv wrote:
Sounds like you should simply find something active you enjoy doing and can look forward to doing on a regular basis.

i.e. riding a bicycle or mountain biking, pick-up basketball games, hiking, etcetera. [/quote]

This and attention to your nutrition would be far better things to focus on than any specific workout. I’m not saying there aren’t plenty of workouts out there that won’t be extremely beneficial but if you’re gonna get your priorities right, nutrition is absolutely no.1.

yes the nutrition is kind of what i figured…was gonna do that for sure but i am trying to maintain muscle as well and if i rode a bike all day that wouldn’t really do me good for that, 5 day split it is i guess…

[quote]AbsuM- wrote:
but i am trying to maintain muscle as well

5 day split it is i guess…[/quote]

I can’t help but wonder how you came to that conclusion.

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:

[quote]AbsuM- wrote:

[/quote]

I remember this guy. Read through his post-history, it will all become clear.

I think you’ll get a better answer in a crossfit forum bub.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:

[quote]AbsuM- wrote:

[/quote]

I remember this guy. Read through his post-history, it will all become clear.[/quote]

Care to do the cliff notes fr the lazy?

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:

[quote]AbsuM- wrote:

[/quote]

I remember this guy. Read through his post-history, it will all become clear.[/quote]

[/quote]

He started a thread about goat being better than chicken. That’s all you need to know.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:

[quote]AbsuM- wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

He started a thread about goat being better than chicken. That’s all you need to know.
[/quote]

I won’t waste my time then.