T Nation

HELP With First Cycle

Ok I need some serious help for my first cycle. first off how much does a cycle consisting of deca 400 mg/wk stacked with sustanson 500 mg/wk generally cost if i run it for 6 weeks. I obviously know that prices vary but if someone could ballpark it for me that be great. Also, how often would i inject these two steroids per week? And another thing, and I know i’m being a pain for some of you veterans, but could I load up both steroids into the same needle and then inject or would I have to use seperate needles? WOuld I even inject both steroids on the same day? I plan to use 10 mg a week of novaldex throughout my cycle. Is this a good idea? If it is, would I take those 10 mg on injection day or another day? And as for post cycle therapy, how long should I use clomid before I start another 6 week cycle?

Bro, I really feel like more research effort would yield answers to all these questions.

[quote]Jimmy663126 wrote:
Ok I need some serious help for my first cycle. first off how much does a cycle consisting of deca 400 mg/wk stacked with sustanson 500 mg/wk generally cost if i run it for 6 weeks. I obviously know that prices vary but if someone could ballpark it for me
that be great.[/quote]

Depends too much on where you live and who you get your gear from.

At least twice per week. EOD would be nice with the sust.

Feel free to throw them in the same needle.

Sure, why not.

I hope that’s supposed to me 10mg/day. With a half life of around 12 hours 10mg/wk isn’t going to do much for you. Even then you might want to try 20mg/day, although personally I would wait and see if you hae any estrogen related sides before starting with the nolva. A little estrogen is good as it up regulates the glut4 receptors.

Well, you’ll need at least 2 weeks after your last injection before you start PCT because of the long acting esters. Plus say 4-6 weeks of PCT. Then say another 4-6 weeks off (ideally).

STU

Research my friend, research. Start with the “Steroid newbie thread”.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do;jsessionid=197514E8DA7260BC96B46212A62A2DCC.titan?id=354419

Good luck.