T Nation

Help with First Cycle. Test E and Anavar

Helllo, i was wondering if i could get some opinions on running this cycle i created on the research i have done!! I am not sure about amount of HCG i should use in that limbo area between my last injection and my PCT? And if i should make it 3 weeks instead of 2 after my last injection.

Weight: 173 lb
Height: 6’
BF: 10% - 12%
Been working out for 3 years 5 days a week, prior working out experience few years back, good clean high protein diet. Not looking for crazy gains want muscle definition and a bit of muscle mass, abs are very hard to get defined (bad genes)

8 week Test-E and Anavar Cycle

Week 1-8 400mg week Test E (200mg split injections mon&thur)
Week 1-8 Anavar ED 50 mg
Week 8-10 Hcg
Week 1-14 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Week 1-14 Cardine (GW 50) 20 mg ED
Week 8-14 Ostarine (MK 2866) 25 mg ED
Week 1-14 N2 Guard
Week 1-8 Milk thristle

Week 10-14 Clomid 50/50/25/25
Week10-14 Nolva 40/20/20/20

You’re 6’ and 173, 10-12% bf, and you’re looking to get lean and defined? Do you have much muscle mass? Because at 10% you really should be pretty defined already, unless you just don’t have much muscle to show through. If that’s the case then you don’t need a cycle, you need a better diet.

And pretending for a moment that you’re ready for a cycle, the one you outlined is absolutely not a good idea. It’s way too complicated and includes far too many drugs.

2 Likes

Lots of issues… 8 weeks is too short. Anavar shouldn’t be run that long as it destroys your lipid profile. See below…

Week 1-12 400mg week Test E (200mg split injections mon&thur)
Week 7-12 Anavar ED 50 mg
Week 12-14 Hcg
Week 1-14 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (only if needed, I wouldn’t start unless symptoms)
Week 1-14 N2 Guard
Week 7-12 Milk thristle
Week 14-16 Nolva 40/20/20/20

1 Like

Not only too many drugs but shitty drugs that shouldn’t be in a AAS cycle in my opinion

Im not looking for crazy gains and alot of people hate Anavar but im willing to give it a chance my buddy has gotten great results from a similar cycle, and im just being cautious and protecting myself from negative effects

If thats the case i must be a higher percentage of body fat as i am on a good diet, the hand held body percentage reader gave me a 9 % body fat reading but im sure that is incorrect, my abd are very hard to show and im looking for a super defined body, And as for the drugs im just takeing extra percautions to protect myself from and harmful effects i dont see that being a bad thing

This is my updated Cycle!whqt do you think?

I have 15 weeks total because i will be going on vacation and wont be able to PCT

Week 1-10 400mg week Test E (200mg split injections mon&thur)
Week 4-10 Anavar ED 50 mg
Week 10-12 Hcg
Week 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (only if needed, I wouldn’t start unless symptoms)
Week 1-12 N2 Guard
Week 4-10 Milk thristle
Week 12-15 Nolva 40/20/20/20

Just run the test dude.

1 Like

If you insist on running these drugs then yes that cycles looks good

1 Like

Don’t buy N2Guard. It’s snake oil. If you want liver supplements NAC and TUDCA both are actually useful. Either one works. But N2 is expensive and doesn’t contain anything you really need or that will really work.

1 Like

My understanding is n2 guard has milk thistle NAC and tudca in it along with a host of other shit. Althi I don’t know the quality of the NAC and TUDCA in it.

But let’s not get off topic the shit is like 80$ a bottle right? Lol you can get the best tudca for 20$ and be fine or if you insist on using NAC as well that will run you 15$ either way you save 50$ by not buying n2 guard.

1 Like

I should have been more specific in my complaint about N2. It does indeed contain TUDCA and NAC. But it also has 238 other things, none of which you need, some of which may not agree with any given individual, and all of which you’re paying out the nose for.

2 Likes