Help with Fatloss

So for a while now I have been following EDT with goals of losing some fat and weight. The problem is that I think the program is to much
for my goals.

I am following t-dawg 2.0, on training days I do about 30 min of cardio and on non-training days I do about 45-60 min of cardio.

Does anyone have any opinions on what program would be fit to follow with my current cardio and diet?

I ask because I know some programs would be too much to do with this much cardio meltdown for example.

fotgot to mention this my goal is to lose about 15 lbs.

[quote]determined88 wrote:
So for a while now I have been following EDT with goals of losing some fat and weight. The problem is that I think the program is to much
for my goals.

I am following t-dawg 2.0, on training days I do about 30 min of cardio and on non-training days I do about 45-60 min of cardio.

Does anyone have any opinions on what program would be fit to follow with my current cardio and diet?

I ask because I know some programs would be too much to do with this much cardio meltdown for example.[/quote]

Check out Alwyn Cosgrove’s Afterburn - it’s great. Craig Ballantyne’s Turbulence Training has the same prnciples and it sounds like it would work well for you as it would be a change from the 45 minute cardio you’re doing etc.

EPOC my friend, EPOC