T Nation

Help with Fat on Chest and Stomach

I'm new to the site, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes.

I have a bit too much fat on my chest and stomach, and I was wondering what the easiest methods to lose fat in these areas are.
At the moment I have exams, so I don't have time for a full program, so is there some excercises I can do, that will help me reduce the fat?

Any help will be appreciated!
I can provide pics if needed...

Yeah, we need pics.

you sure you dont have GYNO,

[quote]ttboy1988 wrote:
you sure you dont have GYNO,
[/quote]

gyno, proly not…

girl boobs and a beer belly maybe…

why do people always think its something complicated when the easiest answer is almost always the right one…

to echo a previous poster, this is NO way to reduce fat in a specific spot… go on a diet, lift consistently, and don’t make excuses about finals ruining your schedule, thats a cop out and not even a good one…

Do, or do not… there is no try…

Exercises don’t reduce fat. Eating less than you burn reduces fat. Exercise helps you keep / build muscle (and burns a bit more too).

If you have 15 minutes you can do an 8 minute warmup and 8 sets of 30s max sprint 30s jog. That should be plenty hard enough to feel like you got a workout. Mix it up some days and do air squats or pressups instead of the sprints if you want. If you go all out during the work periods, you’ll be wasted at the end of 8 minutes.

@ Ratchet - People always want it to be something complicated because they have been told they are special snowflakes. Plus then they have an excuse for failing.