Help with Fat Loss

I need advice! (Workout, diet, love handles)
So I wanted to ask the members for some advice. I will try to keep this short, but I’m afraid it will still come across as long so I’m sorry. I’m really hoping to get advice from people who have successfully done this before. I am 20 years old and have always been an athlete. I have been strength training since I started playing high school football. No matter how fit I have been I have always had love handles and want rid of them once and for all so my questions are:

1. what is the best program to run while trying to burn fat. I know to shoot for low volume and strength due to the dietary demands. So is something like starting strength, 5x5, or 5/3/1 the best. Or is there something else?

2. what is the best way to structure conditioning? Sprints on off days, complexes, or circuits? How and when to structure these.

3. Diet. What is the best equation for figuring up calories and how should I be separating my macros. Is 500 calorie deficit what I should shoot for? Considering I have always had love handles I feel that I might be insulin sensitive so should I shift carbs around or anything? Also opinions on fasting.

4. Any supplement recommendations?

5. Anything you guys can offer is appreciated. I am looking for the fastest route. I know that there is know miracle and by fastest I mean in terms of many weeks. I am by no means fat, I have decent muscle from my training and am farily lean except at my stomach and love handles (the common trouble areas).

Thanks in advance for the advice and if any of you have done this and have progress pics please share!

For diet cut out sugar, processed foods, and if possible dairy. Or at least limit dairy. Dairy can have an effect of insulin. Limit carbs as well. Eat your veggies and limit fruits. Fruits are high in calories and can easily put you over in your daily calories. Focus on your diet. Your body will not budge unless you are giving it the right fuel it needs to do its job. At the very least take a multi-vitamin daily to supplement any lost nutrition.

Make sure you are getting enough omega-3 (good fats in things like avocado, nuts, and olive oil). Always take in more omega-3 than omega-6 or omega-9. Omega-3 can help burn fat.

HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) are very good for burning fat. This can target fat burned for energy rather than carbs.

Like I said, limit carbs. You want to burn fat as fuel rather than carbs. Veggies contain complex carbs which digest slowly. Simple carbs are what’s in bread, pastries, etc. They burn fast and will turn in to fat almost immediately. So eat your veggies.

Strength training is good with a combination of some cardio. Muscle burns calories for a longer period of time.

Get enough protein. I believe it’s about 40mg for women and 50mg for men.

This is the formula for calories needed: Target body weight × [10 + number of weekly exercise hours] = calorie intake

Lastly, get enough rest. You need rest to recover from strenuous exercises.

I’m sure there are things people know more about, but that’s what I can think of right now.

Find a hill. Sprint up the hill with full intensity. Walk back down. Repeat for 10 minutes. Do this 3 to 4 days per week. Thank me in a few months.

(make sure you warm up with a few sets of light jogs up the hill first)