Help with Epi Cycle?

I plan on running an epistle cycle and was wondering if anyone could help me setup a cycle. So far this is what I have thought up. Im not sure which join support to go with, as this is a dryer compound. I also haven’t looked much into on cycle support. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Pre cycle:
week 1:liv 52 at 1 serving a day
week 2:liv 52 at 1 serving a day

Intra cycle:
week 1:20mg epi, 1 serving liv 52, 5g taurine
week 2:30mg epi, 1 serving liv 52, 5g taurine
week 3:40mg epi, 1 serving liv 52, 5g taurine
week 4:40mg epi, 1 serving liv 52, 5g tarring

Post cycle:
week1:20mg nolvadex, 12.5mg exemestane, 20g creatine monohydrate
week2:20mg nolvadex, 12.5mg exemestane, 10g creatine monohydrate
week3:40mg nolvadex, 12.5mg exemestane, 10g creatine monohydrate
week4:40mg nolvadex, 12.5mg exemestane, 10g creatine monohydrate

prohormone cycles are generally garbage, but at least you’re using one of the good ones. I’m assuming I can’t convince you to just do testosterone instead, so here’s what you should do.

There is absolutely no reason to ramp the dose like this. You’ll just be wasting the first 2 weeks. I’d run all 4 weeks at 50mg, but 40mg should be fine. Just do the same dose the whole time. If you decide the dose is too much, you can reduce it, but I seriously doubt that would ever be the case.

liv52 may or may not be useful. it’s certainly not necessary, but it won’t hurt.

I can’t figure out why you’re doing what you’re doing with the creatine. Why not just use the standard 5g of creatine every day, 365 days out of the year? creatine has absolutely nothing to do with pct.

remove the exemestane. just use nolvadex. Also, why are you ramping the nolvadex up at the end? It should ramp down if anything, although most evidence supports the idea that simply running 20mg all 4 weeks would be just as effective as anything else.

your pre-cycle is absolutely useless. You can’t ‘prep’ the liver like that. Doesn’t work that way, unless you already have liver issues.

^agreed.

i will say, i’ve used Epi/Havoc twice… the first time was great, the second time i had absurd joint pain and had to stop the cycle early. i don’t recall my dose, but i believe it was around 30-45 mg when i had issues.

however, i have beat up joints in general, and typically have very little issues with estrogen. Epi has a tendency to crush estrogen, so that’s where the pain came in, and also why Aromasin is prolly unnecessary for your PCT.

Okay, and I was planning on using creatine not as a pct, but just to help me retain a bit of what I put on throughout the cycle. And is there any trustable sources to find nolvadex you guys could recommend me? Thanks.

you can use creatine all the time though. Using it right when you end the cycle won’t do anything special. you should use it with the Epi as well.

Don’t ask for sources. That’s not an appropriate question. Use google.

I have recently been thinking about just running Pct Assault by Pharma Labs. Do you think this will be enough for pct, in terms of bringing test levels back up and preventing any estrogen? The reason I have chose this, is that a local supplement shop actually sells it. I have also been thinking about running milk thistle instead of liv 52 as a liver support.

Any opinions or help are appreciated, thanks.

I’ve been thinking of using Pct Assault by War Pharma as my Pct, would this be alright to run alone? It is much easier for me to get a hold of, as a local supplement shop sells it. I also have decided to run milk thistle as a liver support as opposed to liv 52. Any opinions and help are much appreciated, thanks.

[quote]YolkedPhysique wrote:
I’ve been thinking of using Pct Assault by War Pharma as my Pct, would this be alright to run alone? It is much easier for me to get a hold of, as a local supplement shop sells it. I also have decided to run milk thistle as a liver support as opposed to liv 52. Any opinions and help are much appreciated, thanks.[/quote]

no, you need a SERM