T Nation

Help with English Paper?

Hey if anybody is online and wants to help me with my english paper I could use some ideas. I’m doing the paper on how the government and fortune 500 companies will cross the line ethically/morally to make more money. I’m using foster farms unhealthy way of dealing with chicken and Nike’s children working for penny’s overseas. I’m trying to tie in supplement companies cheating people out of product, so if anybody has any links or info that would be great.

I was thinking about BSN’s case with the creatine but haven’t researched it that much. If anybody wants to help with this it’d be greatly appreciated.

Gerdy

Perhaps you might outline that individuals are the same when it comes to greed?

And it is because of this and the annoymous nature of a company that allows such behaviour to occur?

How might it be combated? Should it? Maybe it is just capitalism at its best promoting a winner/loser mentaility when it comes to company/client relationship?

Caveat Emptor.

Hey thanks for the reply man.

I just finished my essay and I am reviewing it now. I did point out the greed and competitive nature of companies. I took the side of the victims pretty much saying that money should not be the deciding factor when we are dealing with the lives of people and the society/environment as a whole. This was a hard paper to write because we had to tie in an outside source with one of the readings we’ve had in class. Imo the readings sucked and it was hard to write on anything. But its finished now and I feel a lot better. I have about 9 mins to post it onlinge. yes I procrastinate sometimes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol

thanks again.

Gerdy

/thread I’m finished with the paper…for all who would still like to discuss the topic I’m all for it! lol

Gerdy

Not directly related, but something I’m curious about. What’s a fortune 500 company?

[quote]Roual wrote:
Not directly related, but something I’m curious about. What’s a fortune 500 company?[/quote]

Google is fun :wink:

Yeah, I couldn’t be bothered to google it, too lazy :slight_smile:

haha you should have included fackos recent thread in the “Steroids” forum on Hooker.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2082169

First you need to define your moral/ethical line - then we can discuss crossing it.

The liberals are coming!

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
The liberals are coming![/quote]

Ya man it was hard writing this paper. I see both sides but am definitely established on the conservative side. The research for this paper involved too much peta and green people for me. lol

Gerdy

[quote]Diablo9845 wrote:
haha you should have included fackos recent thread in the “Steroids” forum on Hooker.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2082169

[/quote]

Oh I know I should have. There was another thread recently of some guy asking if “legalsteroids.com D-BOL” was any good. lol Roberts is a joke.

Gerdy