Alright, I wanted to know what I should do and what my gameplan should be. I have what I suspect to be gyno. Doctor said it will go away if I drop my fat. I want to be 10% bf. I'm currently 200 lbs and around 21-22% bf. I was recommend to cut to 170 then bulk back up to whatever I wanted to be. I wanted to know if it was possible to be 170 and be at 10% bf?
Also I wanted to know if there's any other ways of dropping bodyfat without weighing that little. Anyway I just wanted to know how I should gameplan this. I've already lost 25lbs from wrestling basically not eating as much and training hard for wrestling. I will most likely be 189lbs by the end of this month cause I sorta have to.
Anyway besides that after wrestling over. I wanted to cut and since I never really done anything like this before since I played football and was encouarged to just get stronger, get a little bigger and just faster. Now I'm more concerned abotu my health and looking better.
So basically it all comes down to
1. How much weight should I cut down to?
2. When I get down to desired weight do I bulk
3. Is their anyway to get down to 10% bf without neccessarily cutting to a low weight.
4. If I'm 185 by the end of feberaury how long should I plan on cutting. I want to look good by may which is my birthday,prom.
5. Can you have defined abs at 10% even tho I hear you must be below it
6. After I cut should I take like a week off from cutting then go into a clean bulk?
7. Last question I promise. During a clean bulk is it still good to go down like in bf like with the help of supps and just the way you train?