equibold 200
testabolic e 300
winy 25
anadrol 50
d ball 25
anavar 25
clomid
nolvedex

ive read its confusing too many opinions most that know it all look like there 12 and are
about 130 pounds wet and never seen a weight room this is going to happen with or with out help but hoping i can get some guidence

i was told to do
eq
test
win
pct

but never told me how much of each or when in cycle this is somthing ive thought about for over a year so if your going to bash ill find a new sight if your going to help thanks nothing for sale dont ask

[quote]2smooth wrote:
39 years of age
240 pounds
worked out 15 years ago for about 4 years clean and natural
started again sucks no motivation a freind hooked me up with
something to help …

equibold 200
testabolic e 300
winy 25
anadrol 50
d ball 25
anavar 25
clomid
nolvedex

ive read its confusing too many opinions most that know it all look like there 12 and are
about 130 pounds wet and never seen a weight room this is going to happen with or with out help but hoping i can get some guidence

i was told to do
eq
test
win
pct

but never told me how much of each or when in cycle this is somthing ive thought about for over a year so if your going to bash ill find a new sight if your going to help thanks nothing for sale dont ask [/quote]

Sweet grammar of peace. Oh, you’ve thought about it for over and year and done NO research to help yourself and try to figure it out? If you think this is the SIGHT where you’re going to be spoonfed everything, you are mistaken. Find a new sight.

sight.

SIGHT.

the whole reason i came to this sight is for help and probably thousands of others no wonder 90 percent of this sight is lost like i mentioned in the ad i did read alot its confusing everyone has different opinions i was hopeing to get advice from somone that has been there like your self im sure youve asked for advice before or did you forget were you came from either way i did not understand books so i tried to ask since i learn better by hands on were i live its not around or discussed the friend i visited is in another state and works off shore so it will be another 26 days before i can talk to him poor peaple dont ask the poor how not to be poor the ask a person that has succeeded in life they even sell books how to get rich if the books work then everyone would be rich,so i came to the source of people with personal experience
to the point what i asked is learning the kids in school that dont ask for help or ask questions dont do as well as those that ask, so thanks for your no help ive never held info to myself when someone else has needed
but thanks for reminding me of how the world still works thats why it is failing any way thanks agian

The problem with the world is that people are keeping info to themselves? That’s a new one.

How about the problem with the world is people being too lazy to think for themselves? Why not propose a plan based on your “research” and ask us to critique it? At least show us that you put some iota of thought into this besides hitting the power button on your laptop and putting some [poorly constructed] sentences together on a website.

Or even better, how about not being a lazy turd and just going to the gym without the gear? You haven’t lifted in FIFTEEN (!) years. You are total newbie and will make gains just walking into a weight room. Wanting to accentuate that with gear, knowing that you are more than liekly to quit working out by March, is incredibly stupid if you ask me.

u dont need all that for a first cycle. try google before T-Nation

[quote]beefcakes wrote:
u dont need all that for a first cycle. try google before T-Nation[/quote]

i know ,its what i was given ,as of my plans at first was
300 eq a week split every 3-4 days 8 weeks total
5oo test a week 12 weeks total
50 m every other day
pct nolv or clomid i have both
15 years ago at 205 i hit 365 2 times on bench this week i did not max but hit 275 5 reps on bench felt good 380 squats 4 reps after 4 sets did feel like i was going to pass out went down to 260 and tried to burn out but feel good now nothing really sore to bad i think my job has helped out alot
diets pretty good
protein shakes lots of chicken breast fish salmon mostly fresh eating 5-7 times daily
cardio every day 39 and trying its all i can do ive never quit anything my time off was due to a bad motorcycle wreck foot had to be put back on. divorce just a crisis, but happy now just want back what i had new wife loves me the way i am but i dont