Help with Cycle Design

Advice from Experienced Users Only Please

Hi Guys,

I have my own research and doctors advice but I want real world advice from people that have experience with Sustanon 250/test patches. I have used sus and androgel previously with great gains. My diet and program is spot on (Im an experience PT and my wifes a nutitionist).

Heres what I have:

10 5mg viles GHRP-2
20 amps (1ml) Sus250
60 12.5mg androgel patches
60 Novadex est blockers

What would you do with the above cycle wise?

Thank you

Using the patches with actual gear is a stupid idea and only adds to the costs. Only a small percentage of the patch is actually absorbed, plus the gear is about 10x as potent–so why would you even bothe rrunning both? Its retarded.

You need an AI, not a SERM for your cycle.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Using the patches with actual gear is a stupid idea and only adds to the costs.

Thanks for the advice but the patches are to use with the GHRP-2 when cycling off. My doctor has recommended them as they help you keep you T levels up (and keep your gains) while you take meds to kick start your natural production apparently. The advice was to take the GHRP-2 6 weeks into the sus cycle and continue until 3 months after. The patches are to use daily 4 days after the last sus injection and slowly reduced over 8 weeks as the meds kick in to start your natural production.

Like I said, I’m after peoples experience with the above because an advice is just one mans opinion.

Im confused from your post. Are you saying that GHRP-2 will kick start your natural production? Forgive me if I am misreading that.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Im confused from your post. Are you saying that GHRP-2 will kick start your natural production? Forgive me if I am misreading that.[/quote]

No thats okay I am probably not explaining myself properly haha. I was told that apparently GHRP-2 helps you keep your gains. From what Ive been told. I took it for 12 weeks recently and while my recovery was insane I didnt really gain muscle any quicker then usual. My plan is to basically hit a cycle of the gear again and then try to maintain it for a while. If Im not happy with the results Ill do another cycle. I have an unlimited amount of sus, the patches were just something I came across for free. I’m just wondering if anyone has used everything I listed above in a combo before or if my docs just talking sh&t. Cheers