T Nation

Help with Bulking Up Clean

hey guys i need help with a bulking plan, i am currently cutting up at the moment and then will be going straight on to bulking.
what is the best way to bulk with gaining as little fat as possible? (p.s i know i am going to put some fat on before i get funny comments)

im not sure if to use carb cycling to bulk up and do cardio on my low days ?
or just eat protein and fat on all my meals but then have carbs in breakfast and around training (quick carbs)if so where would i do my cardio

i will doing a split routine and will be doing cardio aswell. i weigh 78kgs at the moment and long term i want tobe about 85kg short term 80-82

also is it o.k to just have 1 pound of protein per pound of body weight?
heres 2 pics of me to see where im at

Pop on over to the Nutrition forum and perhaps read the Anabolic Diet thread(s) or search for it on here.

[quote]kruddy123 wrote:

im not sure if to use carb cycling to bulk up and do cardio on my low days ?
or just eat protein and fat on all my meals but then have carbs in breakfast and around training (quick carbs)if so where would i do my cardio

[/quote]

Ever try reading the hundreds of articles on nutrition on THIS site or the thousands of nutrition books in stores?

Or hiring someone if you don’t have the time or are too lazy or lack the inclination and aptitude to write a diet yourself?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Pop on over to the Nutrition forum and perhaps read the Anabolic Diet thread(s) or search for it on here.[/quote]
cheers i will do mate

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
Or hiring someone if you don’t have the time or are too lazy or lack the inclination and aptitude to write a diet yourself? [/quote]

what dumb relies, just because i asked a question doesn’t mean im not reading stuff aswell, ive read at least 6 articles today. i wanted to know what people best from what people tried, theres so many different approaches you don’t think it makes sense to narrow it down on what to choose?

p.s im not going to bulk until sept or oct

[quote]kruddy123 wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
Or hiring someone if you don’t have the time or are too lazy or lack the inclination and aptitude to write a diet yourself? [/quote]
what dumb relies, just because i asked a question doesn’t mean im not reading stuff aswell, ive read at least 6 articles today. i wanted to know what people best from what people tried, theres so many different approaches you don’t think it makes sense to narrow it down on what to choose?[/quote]
As you said, there are so many different approaches

I think you’re gonna have to narrow them down for yourself - how could anyone else do it from across here?

Not everyone here follows the same diet - not even close - but one thing we can almost all agree on is that your gonna be much better off by increasing your protein. I daresay even consider doubling it - to put things in perspective